Menu
Are you polite enough to the waiters or waitresses?
Jan 28, 2014 05:25
  • WANHU
Not master dear Cherry but I can recognise its characters and understand only a few words so that I won't be hungry in some foreign lands, hehe.
Wan
Feb 7, 2014 00:57
  • CHERRY07
It's a pity that you didn't work as a translator or an interpreter.
Feb 8, 2014 20:41
  • WANHU
Not easy to be an interpreter because it needs patience and forbearance. It depends on what kind of client one has. Recently I brought a group of mainland Chinese to Sabah (during Spring Festival holidays). They kept on changing their minds where to go and where to stay. As most accommodations were fully booked, I had a hard time to satisfy their needs. I booked 3 units of 3-room condominiums but later they preferred to stay at 4-star hotel. One time they wanted to go fishing, after paying deposit for the boat, they changed their minds, to see flowers instead.
Wan
Mar 13, 2014 03:19
  • CHERRY07
You are patient, Wan. No matter how they change their mind, you can satisfy their needs.
Mar 26, 2014 06:50
  • WANHU
It seems Sabah has become one of the sought after destinations by the Mainland Chinese. You can find a lot of Chinese restaurants mushrooming in Kota Kinabalu. Surprisingly, when I went to Manukan and Sapi islands, majority of the visitors were Chinese!
Wan
Apr 1, 2014 22:59
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

I am afraid that Malaysian tourism industry might be affected due to MH370 incident. I have heard that many Chinese tour agencies have canceled arranged trips to Malaysia. Their clients get their money back. They vent their anger in this way.
Apr 8, 2014 06:32
  • WANHU
Dear Cherry
We can't stop what others may behave or retaliate. Each has his own opinion and priority. Still there are people who would still visit even though it pains their hearts with this mishap. I do not wish to speculate nor to add salt to injury as I have no knowledge what really happened, and even great nations like USA, Britain, China, etc. who have sophisticated gadgets still can't and not able to locate, what can you expect from a small country like Malaysia? If it happened in Malaysia perhaps our local SAR can find the black box easily, but it happened somewhere, a place that baffles the modern world. For me, let the relevant authority or authorities to search and find while little old me can only pray for the victims' safety.
Wan
Apr 8, 2014 21:21
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

I believe that Malaysia hadn't experienced this difficult situation ever before. I care about how Malaysian Airlines deal with the victims' families. After the Prime Minister announced that the airplane has ended in the Indian Ocean.
Jun 14, 2014 10:56
  • WANHU
It's already middle of June since its disappearance in March, and still no news. I lost one relative who was on his way to Beijing. Anyway I will be going to Shanghai on June 20th.
Wan
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are you polite enough to the waiters or waitresses?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code