Menu
Will you try to save your relationship if he/she asks for a break-up?
Jan 22, 2014 21:26
  • BBQQ
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 17 vote(s)
  2. 4 vote(s)
  3. 2 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Not all lovers in the world eventually get married. They break up for many reasons, such as “I am tired of you”, “I have found another one who is better than you”, “I don’t think we match each other”, and “I think there is something wrong between us”.

What will you do when your partner ask for a break-up? Will you do your best to save your relationship or just let him/her go?

I think that most girls will do their best to save their relationship if their partner wants to break up with her. Many boys will do nothing but let their partner go because they care about their faces. However, a survey on a Chinese dating website tells me that I am wrong.

According to the survey, around 60 percent of the participants wish their EXs could find their Ms. Right, which means they will let their partner go away if they ask for a break-up.

What about you?
Jan 23, 2014 03:04
GUEST19197 never think about what if the other one break up with me but i do know if somehting like cheating going on i would definitely left
Oct 10, 2014 22:23
  • ATTA_BUTT
Yes, I'll talk to him/her and see if I can fix it
Oct 16, 2014 22:59
  • WANHU
Find the reasons and act accordingly and wisely. No point in waiting for someone who doesn't want to remain with you.
Wan
Post a Reply to: Will you try to save your relationship if he/she asks for a break-up?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code