Menu
Delicious Chinese food
Apr 29, 2014 00:08
  • CRYSTALXIAO
I like to eat Chinese food. I hope to travel together with people from different countries. We get together to cook different dishes!

May 1, 2014 08:00
  • CHEFHAN
I like to eat spicy food and I think Chinese food is the most spicy food. It's very delicious and as well as you want to eat. If you are also like spicy food then, should choose to Chinese food.
May 5, 2014 01:45
  • CRYSTALXIAO
Thanks for your advice! I will try to learn make Chinese food!
Sep 15, 2014 21:28
  • IHEALBOX
Stir-Fried Duck in Hoi Sin Sauce

1 lb duck meat, cut into slivers across grain of meat
1 tbsp cooking wine
dash pepper
drops sesame oil
¼ tsp Chinese 5 spices
3 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp sugar
4 slices ginger
2 garlic coves, crushed and skinned
4 tbsp Hoi Sin Sauce
4 celery stalks, cut diagonally

Marinate duck meat with wine, pepper, sesame oil, 5 spices and soy sauce for 15 minutes.

Use high heat to heat up a wok. When wok is hot, use 2 tbsp of oil to brown garlic and ginger for 1 minute.

Add duck meat, sugar, Hoi Sin sauce and ½ tsp salt. Stir fry for 2 minutes.

Then add celery and stir fry for another 2 minutes. When done, add starch solution made with 1 tbsp of tapioca starch and ¼ cup water. Bring to a boil and serve hot.

Nov 17, 2014 02:50
  • TMH0505
Thanks for your advice! I will try to learn make Chinese food! I am interesting
Apr 29, 2015 20:33
Hi there, @ChefHan. Yes you said it right. Chinese foods are indeed can give you the spiciest feeling ever. One of the dishes that we HongKong/Chinese people love is Sichuan food. The best ingredients used to attain its spiciness is the Sichuan pepper, you can find this dish in some of the traditional Chinese restaurant here in hong kong.
May 23, 2015 02:19
  • GRACY12
I love Chinese food alot.. I am also learning many different kinds of chinese dishes.. I hope i can help in more possible way..And it will be a great fun to cook chinese food together..
May 28, 2015 04:07
Oh really, Gracy. How about we collaborate our recipes. I'm a big fan of steak and sea food. Sometimes I mixed cocktail too. How about you? What are your specialties?
Jun 25, 2015 05:55
  • PAULSWENSON
Yummy....I love Chinese foods like Peking Duck, Lomo Saltado etc. And I heard that Beijing, Shanghai, Guilin, Hong Kong and Huangshan are the most attractive cities in China. I must have to go during my china visit.
Jul 15, 2015 01:50
  • GERALDINE89
Chinese food is just amazing and delicious. So I recently tired Saozi noodles which was so easy to prepare. You can try this out
recipe.

Last edited by GERALDINE89: Jul 15, 2015 01:53
Nov 17, 2015 06:02
  • SYLVIESKEWSG
Hello,
Myself Sylvie Skew, I will like to raise a question here. Is Chinese food really spicy? I doudt because once I visited original Chinese restaurnt and the food served there was simply boiled without any spices added to it. It is only Indian restaurnts where spicy Chinese food is served modified according to Indian taste because Indians like spicy food. So, I can say that it is modified Indian Chinese food.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Delicious Chinese food
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code