Menu
Delicious Chinese food
Nov 17, 2015 06:10
  • SYLVIESKEWSG
Even I like chinese food, but I doubt that original chinese food is spicy, it's just simply boiled.
Nov 17, 2015 19:40
  • CHERRY07
SYLVIESKEWSG,

If you visit Chengdu or Chongqing, I think you will have different opinions on Chinese food. Dishes and snacks sold there are really spicy. You shouldn't miss the hot pot. It will give you a difference experience.
Jan 31, 2016 23:37
I'm pure vegetarian and therefore, I find it hard to stay in China for 20 days vacation. I love touring but somebody told me that in China I get to eat most of the non veg items.
Mar 5, 2016 15:15
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by SYLVIESKEWSG View Post

Hello,
Myself Sylvie Skew, I will like to raise a question here. Is Chinese food really spicy? I doudt because once I visited original Chinese restaurnt and the food served there was simply boiled without any spices added to it. It is only Indian restaurnts where spicy Chinese food is served modified according to Indian taste because Ind...

Some people refer spicy food with lots of spices as per Indian food and some refer spicy food as something hot like in Sichuan cuisine. Some Indian spices are not available in mainland China such as cardamom (but of course available in Hong Kong). There is a type of chili that looks like a Chinese red date, very hot indeed.

Wan
Jul 10, 2016 03:40
  • SIAGARCIA
Chinese food is extraordinary for me, but it would be much more interesting to taste. Especially when i adore spicy food.
Apr 25, 2017 21:28
  • GINAGREEN
I can not eat spicy, but I can accept a little spicy as a flavoring agent. I like to eat seafood, especially shrimp. So you do the dish in line is attractive to me, it looks very delicious.
May 9, 2017 10:43
  • ELIDAGOLDING
WOW! I want to test it
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Delicious Chinese food
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code