Menu
Travel by bus, train or plane? Which do you prefer?
Aug 24, 2016 04:43
  • BBQQ
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 36 vote(s)
  2. 98 vote(s)
  3. 99 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
When going out for a trip, which transportation tool would you prefer, bus, train or plane? Of course, the condition is that all transportation plans are feasible.

It’s not a bad idea to take a bus if there is a direct one for the travel destination and the distance is not too long. However, it may get very troublesome if there is no direct bus between the places of departure and arrival. You have to change from bus to bus. And some people may feel uncomfortable because of carsickness.

Compared with long-distance bus, train ticket is usually cheaper and the onboard environment is relatively better. What’s more, traveling on a train is safer than bus.

Planes provide the best environment and most comfortable for passengers. However, the ticket is more expensive and it’s normal to see the delay of a plane. You can get to the destination quickly, but you may miss the scenery on the way, while bus and train allow you to appreciate the landscapes out of the window.

I personally like travelling by train, what about you?
Aug 27, 2016 04:33
  • WANHU
Cost of transport in China not as cheap as in Malaysia as we have low cost carriers. With AirAsia for example, returned air fare from Kuala Lumpur to Shenzhen at times less than 600 Yuan which you can never get that in China. I seldom use train or long distant bus as my domestic travelling in China involve quite a distance, such as Yiwu to Xining, or Beijing to Kunming. Most of the time Hainan Air and China Eastern offer better price. Short distance like Tianjin to Beijing or Guangzhou to Shenzhen I would prefer train anytime, not only faster but the price is cheaper.

Wan
Aug 29, 2016 09:37
  • ATTA_BUTT
I like travelling by train
Aug 30, 2016 18:24
  • ULI90
Train all the way!
Sep 5, 2016 01:42
  • SARAH_T
I used to travel by train but don't which is the better transportation tool in China? I want to visit the country and looking for the best way :)
Sep 6, 2016 20:01
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by SARAH_T

I used to travel by train but don't which is the better transportation tool in China? I want to visit the country and looking for the best way :)

Both train and plane are good choice. You can make the decision by the distance and the road condition. Maybe plus the weather condition.
Sep 8, 2016 19:47
  • BL2022
I prefer train, but bullet trains only.
Post a Reply to: Travel by bus, train or plane? Which do you prefer?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code