Menu
Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Jan 12, 2010 12:54
GUESTSTEF Thanks a lot Ellyse
Feb 2, 2010 08:49
GUESTCHEENA Hi, my friend and I are traveling from shanghai to Shenzhen. We want to visit WOW, Happy valley, Minsk, and shop a little bit. Is that possible?.We are only staying there two days. We want to stay in a hotel closer to those places and accessible by bus or train. I actually had a list of hotels but don't know which area is the close.

Which ferry terminal is more convenient to go from Shenzhen to Macau? Fuyong or shekou? Please let me know.
Feb 2, 2010 21:11
  • ELLYSE
Shekou. Fuyong is the one for Shenzhen airport and I think it might not be operational at the moment.
Feb 3, 2010 13:43
  • WANHU
WIoW and Happy Valley are in the same district while Minsk is in Yantuan. Shopping probably in both Futian and Luohu. So I'd suggest you stay in Luohu and easier to travel by MTR metro, either to WoW or shopping around Futian and /or Dongmen. For Minsk World, through my experience, either by taxi from Luohu or perhaps try to take bus 103.
Wan
Feb 15, 2010 22:16
GUEST24035 Hi Ellyse,

From March 05 to March 08 I will be staying at the JW Marriott Hotel in the Futian District. I arrive in Macau first and then intend travelling by ferry to Shenzhen. I would like to know once I reach the ferry terminal at Shekou, what is the best means of transport to take to get to the Marriott Hotel and how long will this take and the cost. Also, once at the hotel how far is it from the shopping districts of Lo Wu and Dongman.

Thanks very much for your help!

Dale
Feb 16, 2010 02:41
  • ELLYSE
What time would you be arriving at Macau airport, or Shekou ferry terminal?
How many of you are there and how much luggage would you have?
Feb 17, 2010 19:58
GUEST53190 I will be staying in Days Inn Dongmen. How do I get to the ferry terminal that have trips for Macau. Please give me advise on the cheapest way to get there and instructions on how to get there. Please make it detailed because I know there will be communication problems. If I encounter problems in directions, who do you think is the best persons I can ask help from. I do not speak nor understand Chinese.
Jun 1, 2010 04:36
GUEST08122 I am travelling from Macau to shenzhen. Grateful if you can suggest me the route (ferry) and how much it costs and the time it takes. Thank you.
Jun 2, 2010 20:28
  • ELLYSE
Take TurboJet from Macau to Shenzhen's Shekou port: http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com/eng/schedule/prd_4.html
Normal adult fare is 171 HKD; travel time around 1 hour.
Jul 8, 2010 08:39
GUEST51146 May I know how could I be able to reach the shenzhen with using macau ferry terminal ?
Page 10 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code