Menu
Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Jan 25, 2012 21:00
GUEST87147 hi! can you help me ? which is the best & cheapest route/ trnaport to take from Shenzhen to Macau? train or ferry? if so can you give me the name of the ferry/train to take? i have a family of 5 guests on tight budget, they opt to take the pax own account from Shenzhen to Macau, leaving shenzhen on Feb 12, pls advise thanks
Jan 28, 2012 20:06
GUEST4452
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST87147

hi! can you help me ? which is the best & cheapest route/ trnaport to take from Shenzhen to Macau? train or ferry? if so can you give me the name of the ferry/train to take? i have a family of 5 guests on tight budget, they opt to take the pax own account from Shenzhen to Macau, leaving shenzhen on Feb 12, pls advise thanks

Get to Shekou Ferry Terminal to take ferry to Macau. It takes about 1 hour and costs CNY 180.
May 19, 2012 21:35
GUEST93876 I'm planning to travel from Macau to shenzhen toDafen Village, by ferry. Wich port is nearst to Dafen, Shakou or Fu Yong Ferry Terminal? Thanks
May 20, 2012 02:50
GUEST4275
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST93876

I'm planning to travel from Macau to shenzhen toDafen Village, by ferry. Wich port is nearst to Dafen, Shakou or Fu Yong Ferry Terminal? Thanks

Fuyong Ferry Terminal to Dafen Village: about 42 to 44 kilometers
Shekou Ferry Terminal to Dafen Village: about 40 kilometers

Walk 130 meters to Shekou subway station, take subway Shekou line to Window of the World and change Luobao line to Laojie Station, change Longgang line to Dafen station, exit A1 and walk about 610 meters to Dafen Village.

If you take a taxi, you may spend about CNY 102.
Jun 10, 2012 08:54
GUESTJESSLYNN Hi..
can i know what are the transportation to get to Shenzhen from Macau? The fare price and the duration?

Thankyou
Jun 10, 2012 22:40
GUEST7893
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJESSLYNN

Hi..
can i know what are the transportation to get to Shenzhen from Macau? The fare price and the duration?

Thankyou

Take ferry from Maritime Ferry Terminal in Macau to Shekou Ferry Terminal in Shekou, Shenzhen. It takes about one hour and costs around CNY 180 per person.
Jul 2, 2012 02:55
GUESTHONG LI Dear Sir/Mdm,

I would like to seek advice on how to go from Macua to Shenzhen. What is the name of port in Macau? What is the name of port in Shenzhen? Is there a metro near the ferry point in Shenzhen? What is the metro station name? Which is the nearest metro station near Fountain Vacation Hotel and Resort in Shenzhen?

I truly appreciate the timely assistance and genuine support.

Many thanks.
Jul 2, 2012 19:45
GUESTE Hi, can u please guide me on how and what transport I have to use to travel from Macau to shenzhen (Lao jie)
Jul 2, 2012 20:44
  • SUNNYDREAM
[quote=GUESTHONG LI,470568]Dear Sir/Mdm,

I would like to seek advice on how to go from Macua to Shenzhen. What is the name of port in Macau? What is the name of port in Shenzhen? Is there a metro near the ferry point in Shenzhen? What is the metro station name? Which is the nearest metro station near Fountain Vacation Hotel and Resort in Shenzhen?

I truly appreciate the timely assistance and genuine support.

Many thanks.[/quote]

You need to take ferry at Maritime Ferry Terminal in Macau and reach Shekou Ferry Terminal in Shenzhen. The nearest metro station is Shekou Metro Station.

From the ferry terminal to the fountain vacation hotel and resort: walk from the Shekou ferry terminal to Shekou metro station (about 130 meters), take Shekou line to Huangbeiling(黄贝岭), exit at B and walk about 260 meters to Yejin Mansion (冶金大厦) Station. There you can take M362 bus and get off at Wan Ke Shi Qi Ying Li Zhan(万科十七英里站) and then walk about 330 meters to your hotel.
Jul 3, 2012 20:20
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTE

Hi, can u please guide me on how and what transport I have to use to travel from Macau to shenzhen (Lao jie)

Cross the border and take bus from Gongbei to Luohu Station. You then can take Metro subway to Lao Jie, only three stops from Luohu station.
Wan
Page 14 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code