Menu
Can someone tell me about Shenzhen
Jul 28, 2005 09:13
  • YOYO2005
Then I should be very careful then if I stay in Shenzhen, is that horrible? :(
Jul 28, 2005 11:46
  • DEALMAKER
Shenzhen is a great place to have fun and do business in. If you choose to stay there, I recomend either the Shangrila or the Landmark.

Just after you clear customs in Low Wu, go to the travel agency that is there and check thier rates, oftentimes, they may have a discount.

Be careful when you walk and be alert. Have someone with you whom you trust that speaks Chinese, that always helps.
Aug 12, 2005 16:11
  • BESTEMPIRE
hi,

i am traveling to Shenzhen end of this month. Do you have any ideas of some budget hotels in Shenzhen?

Aug 15, 2005 16:10
  • VIRANIE
Shenzhen is not as terribleas as you said. It's pretty safe here. Actually it is safe in every city in China.
Jan 7, 2010 07:47
GUESTSUKI My friend was robbed in Shenzhen twice, is it safe for a woman to travel alone there?
Jan 8, 2010 12:09
  • ANDYROID
It makes me wonder if there are two Shenzhens in China. Since we were just in Shenzhen last december and never experienced anything bad.. There are some beggars but nothing like what's mentioned above.. People were also friendly albeit very poor command of the English language.. All in all though, it was a great experience..
Jan 9, 2010 09:43
  • WANHU
Me too Andy, I was almost one month in Shenzhen.
Wan
Mar 19, 2011 10:30
GUESTANIRBAN Can anybody tell me "What will be the approximate monthly expense for ordinary living" for staying in Shenzen?
My email is yahoo.co.in|anik76in
Kindly email me at earliest as I got an offer to work there in Shenzen.

Waiting for your reply.
Mar 31, 2011 01:02
GUEST15178 i am looking for some girl who could join me in BaoAn for April 12th evenning.
Jun 8, 2011 19:58
GUEST07140 thanks to all of you giving advice about shenzhen. i was planing to visit hong kong, shenzhen and guangzhou later this year. i have been to hong kong and guangzhou before and never had any trouble. i have been approached by several girls on the street in tsim sha tsui and in quangzhou offering pay sex and i was thrilled to practise my self-taught cantonese, only a few words and phrases, on them. the problem is when they answer back assuming i know and understand their language fully. i believe we should not critisize these girls because many if not most of them come from deplorable conditions and cannot get a job so they are driven to mankinds oldest profession. next time you are being propositioned give her $20 bucks if you can afford it and a hug that'll make you feel good and and she won't think that just every man wants to f---k her taking advantage of her lot in life.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can someone tell me about Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code