Menu
Guangzhou Translator & Interpreter
May 27, 2018 08:28
  • JAMESWANG
This is the young gentleman who came to Guangzhou for a high-tech medicine and was on the evening he arrived here surprised by an exotic Chinese meal. But he learned fast and very soon began to use chopsticks quite well. If you happen to be planning a trip to Guangzhou, China, and need a local interpreter, please contact me at +86 13922760971 or drop me a line at: qq.com|jamesinguangzhou.

Last edited by JAMESWANG: May 27, 2018 08:29
Sep 7, 2018 00:12
  • STELLALJX
Greetings! This is Jane here. I have been working over four years as a freelance interpreter, tour guide, sourcing agent here in China. Basically I stay in Foshan and Guangzhou, but I can travel for business all over China.

I am a friendly, warmhearted, and responsible business woman who speak fluent English and have full knowledge of foreign trade.

Over the past few years, I have been involved into:
Furniture
Tiles
Home Decoration Industry
Gifts Industry
Electronic products(smart phones & phone cases, screens &accessories, Television&accessories)
Beauty Industry(Hair & Cosmetics&Skin cares)
Clothing Industry(T-shirt, dress..)
PU Leather Bags and Genuine Leather Bags, etc

Besides, I am familiar with all the industries below:
Apparel & Fashion like human hair, cosmetics, Food & Beverage, Gifts & Crafts;Home Appliances, Luggage, Fashionable Bags & Cases, Toys, Textiles & Leather Products; Automobile, Construction & Real Estate, Computer Hardware & Software, Electrical Equipment & Supplies, Electronic Components, Furniture & Furnishings, Health & Beauty, Home Supplies, Telecommunications, Timepieces, Jewelry, Eyewear, Leisure, Transportation, Sports & Entertainment etc.

My main service:
1)Product sourcing and market researching, QC, Packaging and shipping goods with cheaper price and good quality services
2) Chinese-English Translation / Interpretation during business meetings, visiting market , Business Exhibition and Trade Fair ; General document translation
3)Personally coordinate airport pick up and drop off ; Vehicle rental (Car, Van, Mini-bus, etc.) including car from HK airport to China mainland; Car service from Shenzhen to Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan and around cities ; Arranging competitive hotel reservations.
4)China tour guide and shopping assistant in different cities; Local market shopping consultancy; making a tour itinerary based on your exact requirements
5)Business consultancy, marketing analysis, Visa help, invitation letter offer service
6)Container Loading & Freight Forwarding Service, including air freight, sea freight, drop ship, and Fedex, DHL, TNT express.

If you need any help , please contact by below information:
Wechat/cellphone : +86 13760880558
Whatsapp: + 86 13760880558
Email: gmail.com|myonline.j

Jan 30, 2022 16:02
  • JAMESWANG
Hello, how are you! The pandemic of covid-19 hit the world hard and everyone have had a hard time. The Chinese Lunar New Year is coming, and I wish you all a happy new year! I hope you and your family are safe and sound and enjoy a prosperous life!
Mar 18, 2022 11:31
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
Hope you are doing well.
We are internatonal logistics forwarder, we are in this business since 2009. We specialize in Europeans, UK, US lines(other countries are available too), we provide one-stop, door to door service. Our business including: Sea shipping, air shipping, railway shipping, express. We are based in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, but not only limite in these cities, any other cities in China, we can provide service. Our service is excellent, prices are very competitive and the delivery time can be guarantted.
If you have any goods want to ship from China, please feel free to contact us, we will give you the best prices.
My email: hotmail.com|caijun_BIll
Phone No.: +86 13710648656
What'sapp/wechat: +86 13710648656
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Jan 1, 2023 20:00
  • JAMESWANG
What’s up dude? Expecting a visit to your suppliers in China? About a month ago, the draconian zero-covid policy was suddenly lifted and the whole nation was stunned by the change. The virus has been blazing so violently ever since across the territory that it could not last long, and by the end of the Chinese New Year which falls on the January 22 this year, the entire population will have been infected and healed, and the pandemic will be literally over. Life and business will thrive out of the cinder as brilliantly as ever and let’s hope for prosperity in 2023!
Jan 27, 2023 03:39
  • ARLIN222
Hello ,

This is Arlin who is from Yiwu city .
As a 10years old translator in China ,i have very much experience for searching the goods,comparing the prices,bargaining the cost ,checking the quality ,and loading the container .
And i am familiar with GZ market ,Shenzhen market ,Yiwu market ect .I have many lots of suppliers all around Guangdong ,Zhejiang ,Jiangsu,Jiangxi ,Anhui,Hebei,Shandong .
If you come to China ,i also have a car ,so i can pick you up from the airport .

I am very sincerely lady ,maybe you can contact with me first ,so you will find how wonderful this lady .

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call ,any is welcome .
Whatsapp account:+8613516926936
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
Wechat:arlinlee

Yours sincerely,
Arlin
Apr 4, 2023 19:14
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
The 133rd Canton Fair will start from 15th April, welcome to come for the Canton Fair.
This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou, a serior business guide&interpreter with more than 15 years experience. I can provide one stop service for you, from airport/hotel picking up, fairs/factories/markets guiding&interpretation, orders follow up, shipping arrangement etc.
For more details, welcome to contact me via: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill, what'sapp/wechat:+86 13710648656.
Trust me, I will get your things done.
Best Regards.
Bill Cail

Apr 14, 2023 06:14
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
Hope you are all fine.
The 133rd Canton Fair will start this weekend, I have the certificate for the 2nd phase, anyone who come for Canton Fair and need interpreter&guiding service, welcome to contact me.
Email:hotmail.com|caijun_Bill
what'sapp/wechat:+86 13710648656.
Best Regards.
Bill
May 18, 2023 02:09
  • WOODSALICE
Guangzhou Interpreter During Your Visit In China

I am a professional Guangzhou interpreter who can help you make the best of your business trip with my translation services from Chinese to English. Having lived in the Guangdong area for more than 20 years of my life, I am well versed with the geographical terrain, the major business hubs, the metropolitan area and the local sightseeing options.

With an opening up of policy and reforms which have made it the hub for business and trade in the Guangdong area, Guangzhou is one of the most visited places in Eastern China by expats and businessmen looking to capitalize on the excellent opportunities that this place offers.

With a skilled and experienced English interpreter in Guangzhou by your side, your business or leisure trip will be more fruitful and enjoyable.

As a Guangzhou translator, my experience extends to all the major cities in the area that includes Guangzhou, Foshan, Jiangmen, Shenzhen, Zhongshan, Shunde and more. That’s just the cities within China that I have visited. Other than this, I have also traveled internationally as a professional Chinese interpreter.

In Guangzhou, I have accompanied my clients on business visits to local factories, markets, exhibitions, trade centers and sourcing fairs. I have helped them understand the client offerings to precision and helped communicate their expectations to the vendors in China. A lot of foreigners who visit China are looking for a Guangzhou interpreter, and having me assist them was one of the best decisions they could make.

I firmly believe that my service as an English interpreter in Guangzhou does not end with a mere translation between the two parties. I aim to help you achieve a fruitful business outing and will extend my services beyond the meeting if needed. As your Guangzhou interpreter, I will do my best to make sure your trip is as smooth as possible.

welcome contact me!
Whatsapp/iMessage: +8613570391085
WeChat:alicewoods
Mobile: +8613570391085
Email: hotmail.com|alicewoods91

Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou Translator & Interpreter
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code