Sep 7, 2005 23:30
QUOTE: [DOUTIN] "To PRAISEHIMANYHOW:
don't go back to disneland,
china needs teachers like you,
not policemen and soldiers..."

Thanks for your kind words, Doutin.

Sep 8, 2005 00:56
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes,I agree with Doutin,Chinese students need you,and you are a preciseness teacher!
Sep 8, 2005 22:29
  • CONNY129
It is Teachers' Day tomorrow ,best wishes to all the teachers in our community and not in the community .You are great!
Sep 9, 2005 00:40
  • DOUTIN
thx CONNY,

老师 节 快乐!""" -->> HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!"""
lao3 shi1 jie2 kuai4 le4

老师: teacher
节: festival, day, etc..
快乐: happy
- - -
spas doutin
Sep 9, 2005 02:18
  • CONNY129
but we usually say "jiao4 shi1 jie2 kuai4 le4"
jiao shi also means teacher ^_^ ,never heard of lao shi jie ,hehe~~ it's the first time
Dec 23, 2005 02:41
  • RASTA
How about a teacher from Texas. I can speak many english dialects.
Ya see, in the south we use alot of contractions and smush our words together. I often enjoy sending messages using southern slang just for laughs.
The yankees up north speak quickly and loudly.
They tend to speak so quickly and nasally I have difficulty understanding them. And they are grumpy but that is a different story.
Do blue eyes and blonde hair automatically qualify me. lol.
Oh yeah. I also know internet speak. lol rofl roflmao brb afk etc. The emoticons never caught on with me :> :) :( and so on.
Typing 60wpm with a decade of experience as a stock broker.

I am very excited to be going to Xian and hope to be there in January.

Xie Xie ......

and my favorite chinese word..pronounced ma ma hu hu....means so-so. It's a fun word. Try it.
Feb 3, 2009 01:36
GUESTELYAS Yeah, English is very easy to learn, cause it is the famous language in the world. so every one can learn it easily.
Your friend gmail.com|Elyas.navrozi
Jun 5, 2009 05:22
GUESTSARA A teacher is a 2nd gift of God after mother
Dec 28, 2009 14:42
GUESTHARRISO... [quote=JABAROOTOO ,9937]Teaching is a gift as many of you will already know from your own experiences at school. We've all had good teachers and lousy teachers. Several years at university and a degree does not necessarily qualify one to teach. Even less so a dregree outside the field of education. A degree will equip you with knowledge about teaching methods and resources, both necessary in this fast paced changing world of ours.Needless to say I have no degree but I have not let this stop me from fulfilling my dreams. I like many others have been a teacher all my life, teaching one thing or another, at some time or another, passing on my skills, sharing my passions and my experiences. I also encouraging my students and peers to persue their dreams goals dispite their fears. So what makes a good teacher? Not just the ability to communicate well but to be real and to be teachable. To all my fellow teachers out there, with or without degrees HAVE A GREAT YEAR[/quote]
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A good teacher??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code