my trip to Yangshuo, Guilin

Written by Mr. JOHNSONHO Nov 16, 2012 23:19
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

In March this year my wife and I went to Yangshuo, Guilin for a sight-seeing  first -hand tour as i have been reading a lot about this region in China mainland. I especially enjoyed the cruise along the Li River where you can view the unforgettable karst mountain landscape. We also have the opportunity to ride a bicycle to the Yulong River in the morning during which we will pass villages and along the way feasting our eyes on the beautiful landscape. As we passed paddy fields and buffaloes we could see how the local farmers work and live. Then move on to Moon Hill which is the symbol of the town. We also climbed up to the peak where we could have a panoramic view of that area.

IWe had lunch in a farmers' restaurant at the foot of Moon Hill, one of the delicacies i highly recommend is called "PiJiuYu"
After that, We rode to the ancient Big Banyan Tree in the afternoon. The only regret was that we were unable to watch the Yangshuo Night Show on the Li River. In place of that we tooke a stroll down West Street at night.
Yangshuo Li River

More Guilin Travel Reviews
1. Cruelty to Cormorants in Guilin cHRIS SOUTHWELL from United Kingdom Apr 25, 2012 06:01
2. A Short But Exciting Holiday in Guilin FRANCIS LIEW from Malaysia Apr 12, 2011 04:59
3. A Bad Travel Agency in Guilin Spoiled Our Cruise DIEGO from Brazil Nov 19, 2010 02:41
Comments (2)

Nov 22, 2012 11:32 Reply

RIANINA said:

i'd love to go back to yangshuo :)

Nov 19, 2012 01:31 Reply

COOKY24 said:

This is really good, and the pic is beautiful

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.