Menu
Chinese women and American men
Dec 16, 2008 19:52
GUEST23058 Men are men and women are women, no matter where they come from. I had the illusion that Chinese women are shy and conservative. I met one on the internet, and went to see her. She was so much fun, it was too good to be true. I went back a second time. Then I found out the truth. Just as western men and women sometimes do, I found she cheated on me, she said I was her only man. By accident, she left an email on her computer from another man she traveled with to Hong Kong. She denied it, and said it was only writing, not to be taken seriously. There are progtams available to spy on others computers, so I spied on her. Oh my god! I will not repeat what I saw, but how vulgar! I was not even close to the only man in her life! I was the man of the day, not even the man of the week! She came up with all kinds of stories.
At first, she said it was slang used in Wuhan, not vulgar language. I checked that out in case I was making a mistake, but sure enough, no mistake. Then she claimed it was a visiting friend. That did not wash either, the program had date and time stamps, she was writing another lover while I was in the shower! I did not see her friend hiding in the closet! She will deny it until the day she dies, I have moved on, thanking my lucky stars I did not marry that lady. She will have to look for another sucker. Be VERY careful, many are little devils, and you will not be able to tell unless you investigate it yourself. Two sayings apply here... If something is too good to be true, then it probably is, and it is better to deak with the devil you know than the angel you dont know. Good luck.
Dec 17, 2008 14:59
GUEST23038 Dear Rejected person,

Dont feel so bad, I had a similar incident, also in Wuhan. Is Wuhan the capital of female scammers? I did not need to spy on her though. I wanted to go out and dance at a club that I had read about while I was there. My lady said she almost never went out. She was vey hesitant to go to the club I had suggested. She told me it was not a safe place to go. I insisted on going, so we went. It is no wonder why she did not want to go. I am pretty sure that she know almost all of the men there. Many of them could not keep their hand off of her. She had told me that even if Wuhan is a large city, she knew many people. Yes, she sure did. Judging by the mens reactions, she knew many of them in the biblical sense. I had the chance to speak to two of them that spoke decent English. I found out that she was quite the lady about town. When I got back to England, I went to the doctor to make sure I had not contacted any diseases. I may as well took a tour of brotherls in Thailand. As you were, I was also lucky not to have continued my relationship with that lady. I am cured of my infatuation with Chinese women. Now, I can't help but think they are sluts, I cringe when I see one. I feel sorry for men who have a Chinese wife or girlfriend. It is silly to be prejudice against all of them, I will get oever it, but for the time being, I will keep away. I am sure glad to be single that have a girlfriend or wife from hell. If you do decide to date one of these women, go with the attitude of just having a good time, not expecting a relationship. That way, you will not be dissapointed, you will have a great time. If she is in a hurry to get married, you know something is wrong. What is the hurry? Take your time and watch for signs of conflicts in what they say. Many of them are academy award winners, this is what they do for a living, fishing for fools.

One who fell off the hook
Dec 18, 2008 11:31
GUEST23057 part 1

Congratulations! You have found the woman of you dreams. How well do you really know her? I have a story of my wonderful Chinese ex fiancee that I hope will scare you enough to
investigate your lady. Don't think you lady is the exception, everyone does. I met my "love" on a site called Chnlove. We spent several month writing back and fourth to each other.
I finally went to see her. I spent a month with her the first time and fell in love, she was even better than she made herself out to be in our correspondence. I could not wait to see
her again. On my second trip, I only had time to stay for 3 weeks. Again, I had a great time with her. She even paid for some of our expenses, bought me some gifts, even on her meager salary.
I thought that was so noble and sweet of her. The day before I left, she made a bad mistake. By accident, she left an email on her computer. She had been in contact with another western man.
It was not just letter writing, she had traveled with him to different places in China, just like me. She told him how much she loved him, just like me. I confronted about this.
She had as many excuses as carter had pills. My Chinese language skills were elementary, so we went to the Chnlove agency to clear this up. She was caught, no way around it, but the
stories I got were quite entertaining. They kept changing, they had hope that I would accept one of them. Among the stories, were tales like the email was mixed up, it was for someone else.
She had a unique name, I asked what are the chances of this happening? They changed the story again and again. They finally found a clever one that thought would suit me. The "admitted"
that my lady and the translator at the agency were friends, and my lady was answering letters so her translator Friend could make money, things were desperate in China. What I read in the letter was
not true. I wanted to get out of there, so I told them I believed them. They took us out to lunch, but why did my lady have to pay for it? Because they thought they had saved her from
losing her golden cow, oops, I mean fiancee. At this point, I was interested to see what was going on. I downloaded a spy program on her computer to see who and what she was writing.

I got home 3 days later and took a look to see what she had been writing. I had to go to a Chinese slang site to translate what she had written. Oh My God! I now know many vulgar words in Chinese!
She had many Chinese lovers too! My sweet, innocent dream girl who could never even think about a bad word seemed to have quite a vocabulary of them! Even more, on the last day when I was there, just after
had downloaded the spy program, she was writing a boyfriend about how she missed him and the vulgar things she was going to do together with him when I left. I was taking a shower in her apartment at
the time, there was a date and time stamp on the program. I told her what I had done when I saw what she had written. She was relentless, still full of excuses. First, she said I did not
understand, because of the difference of our cultures. She said it was "Wuhan slang" and it was used on a game called Yoriko.
Dec 27, 2008 13:52
GUESTUSE YOU... Hey guys,

That is not unusual from what I have heard. When I went to visit my ladies, I made sure I had several to choose from. We are equipped with a sixth sense to protect us from such shrews. I had a funny feeling about a couple of them, I knew they were up to something, but it was difficult to say what, but something was not right. I didn't stick around long enough to find out what it was, I just knew. One of them was a very good actress, but it just was not right. But I found one that I felt very good about. We have been together for almost a year, and she is the girl of my dreams. I don't think I have to spy on her, I trust my own feelings. There are many women out there that will do anything to get their hand on your money. Look for some of the signs. If they want to get married quickly, or fall in love too quickly, those are signs you should be aware of. Remember, it is only to their advantage to get married, not yours. They can take your money away just as quick in China as they can here. You will need a lawyer and go the the divorce process just like your home country. If she wants to hurry things up, be very cautious. I don't mean take years, no woman wants that, but never be talked into something you are not comfortable with. My woman did not hurry me at all, she also wanted to wait to see what kind of person I was. That is the biggest clue you can have. the other women I met could not hide the fact that they wanted to get married quickly. That turned me off right away. There are many other little signs. One of the women I had met always mixed up facts about me. I am pretty sure that she had some many other men she had met on the Internet that she could not keep her facts straight. My lady never forgot or mixed up a single fact, no matter how small. She tried to pay for all she could, even with her meager salary. Just because a woman offers to pay for some of the expenses does not mean she is for real. She is worried about her good looks, but it is not only for you. She should be comfortable with you. Watch for clever ways she may ask for money, without directly asking for it. One woman told me she had lost her job and at the same time needed an operation. She had her operation, and told me all about it. Problem was that the operation she told me she had did not exist. She did not affect my sympathy reflex at all, she just exposed herself. There is no sure way of knowing, there are some real academy award winners out there. You must rely on your instincts. If you feel that something is not right, it is probably true. When you are having a relationship with a woman who is a liar, it will show up sooner or later, do not accept excuses, use your brain. All those pretty little anecdotes have some meaning here. a fool and his money are soon parted, and if something is too good to be true, it probably is. It is a dog eat dog world out there, China has a good share of them.

Been there, done that.
Jan 8, 2009 19:00
GUEST89143 how do you really find if a lady overseas is telling the truth
Jan 21, 2009 22:09
GUEST24321 Hello Gentlemen, how is everyone this evening?

I totally agree that a cheating partner is scum, and it is hard to find someone you can trust sometimes. Please consider some advise...

1. Are you saving yourself for that right person?
2. Do you usually sleep with the person you are dating?
3. Would you not have a one-night-stand because it would add 1 to the number of people you have slept with?

The belief that woman have to be more sexually virtuous is a bit bias. Deceiving you is messed up and wrong. But maybe some of those women knew that they would be looked 'badly,' if you found out they were not as virtuous as you believe. Not saying they did the right thing in hiding their acts.

Advice is, there are many attractive virtuous woman out there, I know some. You are doing awesome in keeping up your high-standards, wish you the best.

Please do not classify all of us, a little flirt helps us catch a man that may be our 'one.' Not going to apologize for those 'other' women, it is unfortunate that you met them, and yes, they are looking for financial goods; just as much as some men only look for sex.

God Bless,
Just as 'needing it' as you...
A female solicitator.
Jan 23, 2009 23:22
GUEST30147 I am a chinese woman,and i have registered in the internet in an intention to find a good guy to marry.I had had emails with some of the guys, but never succeed in find a relationship,not even a friend.It seems that there are too many chinese women who are seeking marriges,right?I didnot get so much attention from men.I am very sorry and sad to hear the stories above,even though i doubted if its true or not,yet i believed that there was nothing impossible also.I myself is a confidently very honest woman,yet it might be hard to find a man who can easily trust chinese women including me while millions of more chinese women like me are kind,honest nice.Its always the sophisticated experieced bad girls who grabbed your guys' attention quickly i think.Honest girls are not as attractive as bad girls at first sight maybe for the reason of that they are shy and conservertive,like me.If you really like chinese women,please dont play games,i still believe that the majority of chinese women are hones and sincere.Sometimes a man need to be a good guy first to have the luck to meet up with a good girl .Any good men can email me if you are trustworthy and able to trust a chinese woman me, gmail.com|melodylichina For friendships which might lead to marrige.Thanks,and lets be kind enough to give each other genuine warmth sincerely and whole-heartedly in this uncertain world.
May 10, 2009 11:11
Hey, im sorry for the misfourtune that has bein bestowed apoun you.. but I cannot hold that against every chinese. American.. British... Indian..... all the women around the world.. are narrowed down into one primary group... its actually quite simular to us men.... know what it is? Human beings... thats what we are were flesh and blood... and as living being.. i have always tried to be optimistic about life... I love Chinese women... or one mostly impreticular "laughs" her name is Jenny... so she tells me.. Im not sure if thats just the american name she has chosen.. or what... She works at a chinese resturant... i know it sounds typical... but thats how ive met her... she doesnt know very much english.. and unfourtinatly im a bit...shy.. I am an American and I have fought in Iraq twice now... its not the pain of rejection i fear... I dont fear pain.. its only a way to show you. that your still alive and that something good happend to know that i can feel that pain i na way its cool... also because im a true believer that even "PLAYERS" fall in love to... because they are also human beings... I love this Jenny.. i have bein going to this resturant just to see her.. but i cannot catch my breath everytime i see her or hear her voice... i fnaly broke some of the talk barier... over the last few months I bought some learn chinese books. and took a few classes... I dont want to pick up on the wrong signals... if she is just being friendly .. and I want to ask her out.. but i dont want to ask her out in a respectful way.. please any feed back or questions please lay them on me i am in need of guidance... more than just "be yourself" i know this ... i just believe. that you treat a life with respect it will be returned... please give me some advice... thankyou...
May 10, 2009 11:20
*disrespectful way sorry that was a typo "laughs"
May 17, 2009 21:41
Direwolf31488, shoot me an e-mail, apparently I can't send private messages anymore.
Page 2 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese women and American men
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code