Menu
Girls love 'bad' boys?
Jan 22, 2008 10:23
  • APAULT
I think girls do like humorous guys and of course romantic ones, but there are many other things they like too.

There is an easy to read book which has been around for quite a few years which I really recommend. In explains a lot about the 'mating game' and if you think about what it says, it tells you exactly what to do. Ok so you miss out on the 'Shegotobees' of the world who don't respond to chocs and flowers, but you will hit on to many others!

The book...Men are form Mars, Women are from Venus, By John Gray. I am sure you can find a free copy on line somewhere.
Jan 22, 2008 18:36
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"I think girls do like humorous guys and of course romantic ones, but there are many other things they like too."

Very, very true, Paul. You should work as Dr. Love. You could give John Gray a run for his money!!!

Certainly not the chocolates-and-flowers-girl here. No worries, one girl not wanting them is not going to make a difference, certainly won’t crash the chocolate and flower industry. LOL! Lots of girls want them enough to keep these businesses afloat. Makes it easier for the guys to hook up with girls, too! Wait… this practice seems to favor the boys more. Hmm… you’re right. It’s like, um… ‘bribery’. Darn, and here I thought this only happens in the government. ^_^”
Jan 22, 2008 20:15
  • BBQQ
Paul, is that book useful? Maybe, I should find and read it. Usually, I don't believe what those books tell. What I believe is that true love is the most useful. If he or she feels your true love, he/she will be moved. But to read some mating tips or technics is not bad. Remember not to use them to cheat girls.
Jan 23, 2008 19:00
  • JIMMYB
Men are form Mars, Women are from Venus? I will read this book to learn how to create romance, when to say flattering words.

Quote: " Remember not to use them to cheat girls. "

Yes, BBQQ. This is very important.
Jan 24, 2008 18:19
  • APAULT
The book was written to explain how men and women are different. In many ways we have glossed over the differences in trying to create equality. It's style is not academic and easy to read, serious but with a light sense of humour throughout. I suppose it is aimed at people who find it hard to understand the other gender...which means most of us! If we understand the other's perspective we should be in a much better position to overcome difficulties. BUT if you understand the other gender when playing the mating game you have a major advantage. I consider it a great book on seduction but as Jimmy says, don't use it to cheat!

Thanks for the compliment Shesgottobe, I wish my 'insights' had been more useful in my own relationships!
Jun 12, 2008 07:18
GUESTLAURA hi my name is laura and i love bad boys they cool
Jun 26, 2008 17:06
GUEST80194 You are correct, lots of them are also sexually aggressive, that makes women feel good about them selfs
Jul 1, 2008 02:31
  • SONIA1985
SHESGOTTOBE ,i v read lots of your comments on different topics,i agreed with you alot.i feel you had a very kind and sensitive heart,and you got a very big heart to undersatnd other people's feeling,lol,,,I thinki you are living a very happy life and wish you keep being happy....I think if any guy can find a girl like you,he is the luckest!!
Jul 1, 2008 19:57
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Thank you, Sonia! ^_^ And welcome to TCG. May you have all the happiness the world has to offer as well.
Jul 22, 2008 21:30
GUEST13251 I actually was doing the right thing being a "bad boy". I got my first girlfriend when I was seventeen years old. I had no experience with a girlfriend, and she had experience with other men. I was (still am) a person who does not like talking on the phone. She did, so when she caleld I wouldn't pick up often, disprieving her of attention, (I didn't realize). She was very hot, and not a virgin I wanted to have sex with her but didn't know how to approach it. So...heh, in the first three days I told her i always checked her out, had a crush on her. I wanted to be with her forever, marry her, have children with her. After those days, she was a little too bad for me, so within four days I broke up with her. Which was well..very bad, from a girl's point of view what I did to her, i'm figuring others too. She found another boyfriend, but still wanted to talk to me, he dumped her, but still kept coming to me.

I decided we should get back together, and I could possibly repair the relationship we were suppost to have, so looking back at what I did was wrong, I tried to be nice. I gave her flowers, chocolates, and even a love letter. Two weeks it lasted, she played me off for a boy badder than me. I had not known about the boy boy, and good boy act. But, I was doing completely the right thing, BEING A BAD BOY. All women crave the bad side of men, all my father was a bad boy, (Now he's intelligent). My mother was attracted to it. But, really I figured a way out to work myself with women.

You don't need to be a bad boy, CHARM them up, compliment them, but give them a lack of attention. They will crave your attention more, put it in little bits and pieces, and you will see. Young teenage girls, girls in their twenties they can't resist. But if you're a nice guy follow my advice, a little charms (well lies), compliments, but remember..no attention! And you can tame them..

I still don't have experience with women really, I got a blow job from a chick who had a crush on me, but my confidence level is still horrible. WOMEN ARE EVIL CREATURES! (Sorry mom..love you but..women are evil..)
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Girls love 'bad' boys?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code