Menu
Men are unreliable creatures???
Jan 24, 2008 02:20
  • BBQQ
When interviewed on a press conference, a Chinese entertainment star says:" If men are reliable, the pig can climb a tree." Her words have made many gentlemen feel angry. They argue that if men are unreliable, she should be single forever because in her eyes all men are unreliable. What do you think? Men are reliable or unreliable creatures? Do you believe there are men who are reliable in the world?
Jan 24, 2008 10:43
  • GRIZ326
Men are no less reliable than women.

Giving life to such foolish comments spreads the stupidity.

When my daughter was just four years old, Farrah Fawcett was quoted in a magazine saying: "Women do not need men to have babies." Biological inaccuracy aside, she was suggesting that marriage was an old fashioned notion and that being an unwed mother is not a bad thing. I know that thought is in my daughter's brain to this day. That ignorant comment resonated through the young female population in the US and became a fact. Today we have an astounding number of unwed mothers who simply picked a stud for their child.

Remember the saying: "If enough people believe it, it must be true."
Jan 24, 2008 13:46
  • INMEDIC
Hi,
I would also like to reply to this. I met a woman from Shanghai and from the moment I met her I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her only. It is true that some men just want to see how many women they can jump into bed with. There are still some reliable men in the world. There are women who say they love you but give excuses why they can not return to you. The woman should ask the husband or fiancee to show his devotion to her and her family and be able to go with her to show his respect instead of leaving the person alone whether in China or his country. This is wrong. So it is not only men who are unreliable.
Jan 24, 2008 14:46
  • JCNILE123
You never know, maybe this lady don't like man,

I support Griz point.
Jan 24, 2008 16:18
GUEST47713 Some guys are very loyal and reliable but IMO I have only met one that I would trust with my everything.
Jan 24, 2008 19:31
  • SHESGOTTOBE
It is said that women want to marry reliable/dependable men. Men, of course want to be seen as such. But what does it exactly mean when a man is described as reliable or dependable?

Security – this is what women are supposed to get in a marriage. What does it really mean? How does one get security from a marriage?
Jan 24, 2008 19:37
  • SUNNYDREAM
Hehe, BBQQ' threads are very interesting. ( Manifestations of Men' Betryal of Love, Men are unreliable creatures?) It seems that BBQQ is researching on men.

Generally speaking, women are more loyal to marriage than men. Once a woman get married, she will devote all her energy and life to take care of the family and her children.
Jan 24, 2008 23:45
  • GRIZ326
I hope your point of view is always true in Chinese women...and everywhere.
Jan 25, 2008 09:39
  • LIONPOWER
Sunnydream told about Asian girls, but now a day, many exceptions too.
Jan 25, 2008 10:58
  • GARYKINKADE
As women are becoming more liberalized thru better communications, transportation , voter rights, and more equal in the work force i.e. "not stuck down on the farm" then my quess is they are on par with the men as far as reliability.
Jan 25, 2008 11:23
  • MARRIE
Career Women: Mixing Career and Family

(Source: China Women's New / Translated by Women of China)

They don't oppose the traditional concept of "men earn for the money for daily living, and women manage the household." They believe that a good job is as important as a rich husband. They are career women with a happy family. A survey conducted by Women's Federation of Shanghai shows that career women cherish their family happiness.

In recently years, Shanghai women have played an increasingly important role in social life. Women occupy over 40 percent of all the citizens at work in Shanghai. About forty-one percent of the staff of the municipal departments are women. Women also occupy 24.6 percent of the senior professional positions in Shanghai. According to the survey, the most influential career women can balance their career and family very well.

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Men are unreliable creatures???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code