Menu
if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Sep 30, 2010 04:00
GUESTLULA* I am a Christian and fell in-love with a Muslim man, he said he loved me. He was extremely possessive, wanted me to quit my job and move in with him, but always hid me from his family! Either I converted or he would leave me, i was not allowed to be myself anymore. When i eventually got fed up with him beating me and left him, he threatened to kill my sister and her kids, if it wasn't that i saved messages of him saying so, I truly believe he would.
There is something about a Muslim man that I find hell sexy, i'll admit! But that is such a no-go area!!
Oct 4, 2010 00:36
GUEST13326 Should position in society a barrier between two people in love?
Oct 7, 2010 13:39
GUEST06204 Dear all.

To be a follower of any religion means to be a follower of all the rules. Even athieism itself is a religion to not believe any god. its a belief. if she is in lov, and if the guy is sensible and caring, if she thinks that the life with him would not b with big troubles (because every personal life is with some troubles either of aranged marraiges or of lov marraiges, v just hav to ignor and pass), and if the preachings of that religion are good and helpful for both of them and for the society and community, which she would b knowing by asking from him about the logic behind every rule, so if all this sounds sensible, then, i think she should jump to take that risk.

Because life itself is a risk, but love is unique, never comes again, pure is just for once, v should never miss, or repentance, would b there/

also she shoud go with common sense, i mean, doing every thing logically for hersake, for her love, and for the community around. i dont think that any religion in its tru form teaches illogical things or antihuman things.

just read, and dare to hold, and never expect from lov, if he returns that is his exellency, and if cant just give, this is lif, that what v lov, v strive for, get and keep safe till our last breadth,

regards
Oct 7, 2010 14:00
GUEST11516 religions need study. must go once for study and then hm
Oct 8, 2010 12:38
  • WANHU
When two factions logging heads in Northern Ireland, they blamed Christianity, when a Muslim man hit a girl they blamed Islam, when Hindu youths went on rampage, they blamed Hinduism. I couldn't agree more with GUEST06204 when he.she said "To be a follower of any religion means to be a follower of all the rules" and these misgivings happened simply because they did not follow what their religion advocates. "Seek and you shall find" and find the truth in religions and choose one after knowing it, with sincerity. We have the right to believe and not to believe, but we don't have the right to hurt others. Do not simply jump the bandwagon.
Wan
Oct 14, 2010 15:57
  • MATZ
Browsing in search of knowledge about China I found this topic that sounds like a process to Islam ... interesting I said at the first sight but going through most posts I'm realizing that TV power is really unlimited.

I'm not muslim and I'm also not Russian ... and I'm saying so because not long time ago, russians were considered the bad people like muslims are now.

All Religions taken litteraly can be a very dangerous, unfortunately most people do improperly that.

Just one more thing about the many posts about muslim women situation, have you ever asked, I mean in person, to an average muslim woman what does she think about the situation of milions of childless business women in western cities able to walk (just during the day because nightime there is a big chance to get raped) without an Hijab? 95% of muslims women I asked this question they answered in the same way ... which one? ask one and you'll know.

That's the beauty of this word, diversity, being able to embrace different perspective looking for similarities instead of differences is like when you travel and you're looking for the best point of view to take a picture ...

Good trip to everybody!
Mar 2, 2011 16:25
GUEST16158 in islam love is not haram it is an mutual feeling every person goes through the test is really to control your desires and keep away from what the shaytaan wants you to do e.g. adultery this is even making eye contact with the opposite sex. and as for aziza you should know that allah is the most forgiving he even forgives you if you ask for forgiveness at your last breath obvousily meaning it. even if the women was a prostitute allah would forgive her if she asked for forgiveness sincerely its not islam that say thats bad is people as its very easy thesedayz for peepz to talk about everyone even if they are good.

there is only one god alahh and mohammed (SAWT) is his messenger

aslamalaykum
Sep 9, 2011 13:13
GUESTJUNAID ... hi
im junaid from pakistan i want friendship with chinese muslims girls plz contact me any chinese muslims my email address is (yahoo.com|asameas)
Sep 9, 2011 23:50
  • PETERLEE12
Hello Sonia,
Love don't listen to mind it just listen its heart. I do agree with My Lionpower. You should advice your friend if she want her future with a Muslim guy, she should continue with him, otherwise...... as a girl I think you can understand.
Nov 23, 2011 23:52
GUESTKAR Hi
i really want some advice, im a christian woman and i am deadly inlove with a muslim man, i cant fight my feeling with him i dont know why, i always think about him, i confessed my feelings on him, and he also said he like me, im so happy about that, we are too sweet in mobile phone,he always inviting me to date with him but my schedule is too busy so we did not have time each other but when we saw each other in school with his friends muslim men, , i always smiled at him. but he always ignoring at me, i cant explain his feeling at me,, i always thinking that he is playing at me, can you give me some advice?
Page 21 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code