Menu
How long does it take to forget first love?
Nov 10, 2008 00:44
  • WANHU
GUEST73772 definitely understands that it was a fling, she may have later fallen in love with him it's just (if I may borrow GUESSWISE's word) a relationship rather than love, but generally a woman gets hurt more than man. Reality is a man can easily find a replacement. Asking a girl to forget her first love is easier said than done. I would rather ask her to accept reality that she is no longer wanted rather than asking her to forget. Then she will know where she stands.
Nov 10, 2008 19:25
  • MARRIE
GUEST73772, the girl friend you describe works like a whore. I am not sure where you from. If you are from Thailand or Kambodia, it's your cultural thing since you still want to stick on her.
Nov 10, 2008 20:32
  • SHESGOTTOBE
It is natural that when you love someone, it is not easy to forget. If it is easy, then you didn't really feel anything for the person. Nursing a broken heart takes time. And just because you loved the person doesn't mean you should stop loving and neglecting yourself.

Losing a loved one through rejection is I think the most painful. Some people even say it is more painful that losing a loved one through death. They reason they say is that if your beloved die, you know that it is not a rejection.

The case of losing love is like dying. I even tend to believe it is worse than death. At least when you're dead you don't feel anything anymore, but with lost love, you're alive and yet you feel dead. I'm sure those who've been through that know what I'm saying. But it is true that time heals. Sun will shine again and you will smile again.
Nov 12, 2008 08:39
GUESTCOLETTE After looking for my first love for about 12 years, i finally found him. We briefly emailed each other, me doing most of the emailing...now i need to 'get over him' all over again.....how...this hurts so bad
Jan 20, 2009 01:05
GUEST17137 > Men are easy to fall in love and also easy to forget love.

Not quite. It's been 22 years and I'm still heart broken. I fell in love with Angela Z. back when I was 12. She's married with two kids now, and it still hurts that I will never be hers. I know I'll never get over her. I try not to think about her, but a few hours ago it was her birthday and that always reminds me of her.

I don't know who owns the record for longest unrequited love, but I bet it can last a lifetime.
Apr 16, 2009 16:34
GUEST56137 I'm still getting over my first love and its only been 7 months. he wont speak to me at all but theres nothing i can do, ive tried speaking to him and he wont have any of it. hes now got a new girlfriend and moved on 1 month after we split up. I still love him and think i always will have a place in my heart which will never forget him but i just pray one day we can be friends. We knew eachother inside out and it feels such a waste of 2 years if he wont ever speak to me again. :(
Apr 16, 2009 20:56
  • LARRYBOY
Time heals
Apr 23, 2009 02:21
GUESTMO Hi

I wanted to know. if you have a first love and meet someone else who you really click with, is it a snag that you did have someine in the past and how will you truly know whetehr the person is truly into you?
Jun 12, 2009 03:59
GUEST21516 That mean everytime if u get someone better you will forget the previous person...!! It is the basic psychology of the women..
Jul 2, 2009 03:16
GUEST51101 i love a girl .bt she had a boy frnd and now married .i love her bt she still thinks about him .miss him love .wt should i do to get my love .i acn do every dam thing for her
Page 4 of 36    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How long does it take to forget first love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code