Menu
"I have no girlfriend but I can teach you how to talk to girls"---A 9 years old boy said
Dec 18, 2008 01:34
GUEST54966 i need a girl friend that is my crush and too shy to tell could you be my girlfriend?

what do i need to do if im not brave enough to tell?
Dec 22, 2008 03:36
GUEST12938 really is that all?
Jan 3, 2009 13:50
GUEST18321 hi she my name is mustafa i have a huge crush on a girl it have been like 6 year from the last time i saw her she is do most beautiful girl in i have her msn and shes my friend in facebook what should i do to make her girlfriend???????
Jan 4, 2009 19:35
  • BBQQ
GUEST18321,

Since you have been chatting for so long, you must be very familiar with each other. Can you figure out if she has some feelings for you? If so, you should let her know about your feelings for her. Then it will be successful because she has feelings for you too. Another scenario: She just takes you as one of her best friends and has no feelings for you. You just carry a torch for her. Under this circumstance, you should be prepared to be refused if you decide to tell her "you love her".

One of my male friends had a sad experience: He and she had been best friends since they were in high school. Later on, they went to different colleges in the same city. Of course, they called and met each other time to time. Every year, she sent gifts to him on Christmas Day and his birthday. You know, he thought that she had feelings for him. In the meantime, he had loved her for a long time. So he chose the third Christmas Day in his college life to express his feelings for her. Unfortunately, she refused him. She said that she just took him as her best friend. Eventually, they became strangers after graduation.
Feb 18, 2009 19:49
GUEST22253 I would buy his book because I'm 9 years old and all of my girlfreinds were either a psyco,nerd,or just plain stupid.
Feb 18, 2009 19:50
GUEST22253 I would be real glad if they put more info on this.
Feb 18, 2009 19:52
GUEST22253 I'm 9 and i have had 4 girlfreinds and the were 11,13,and 15 years old so if you need tips I've got'em.
Feb 18, 2009 20:53
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22253

I'm 9 and i have had 4 girlfreinds and the were 11,13,and 15 years old so if you need tips I've got'em.

Four girlfriends and they are all older than you? Precocious!
Feb 28, 2009 06:20
GUEST40230 hey
this is mitesh
people please help me out
i liked a girl and proposed to her
she said yes to me
now we meet dailly in the colllege bus but i dont know what o speak to her
actually we both are equally shy
help me out please i want to strengthen my relationship
Mar 3, 2009 20:24
  • KATRINA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST40230

hey
this is mitesh
people please help me out
i liked a girl and proposed to her
she said yes to me
now we meet dailly in the colllege bus but i dont know what o speak to her
actually we both are equally shy
help me out please i want to strengthen my relationship

Sounds strange! I think that you are nervous while you are together with her. That's why you don't know what to speak to her. Take it easy! Just share something that you both have interest in. Don't worry! Guest40230, she has accepted your proposal.
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: "I have no girlfriend but I can teach you how to talk to girls"---A 9 years old boy said
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code