Menu
Pretty single girls are dangerous???
Feb 15, 2009 15:13
  • PALAMEDE
dave, hi
i am dan, will travel in march to meet my fiancee, and very possible to get married in china.

could you, or somebody else clarify what are the "red envelops".
What other traditions i shoud be aware while in china, meeting parents, relativs?

thanks
dan
Feb 15, 2009 19:01
  • BBQQ
Palamede, please check the following threads. I think they can be helpful to you.

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=39465
http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=19766

Well, actually you can get the answer from your fiancee directly. The traditions might vary from places to places. So you better consult with your fiancee.
Feb 16, 2009 00:05
GUESTWISE The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
Feb 16, 2009 03:27
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTWISE View Post

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Beautiful women (without brains) are vases just for displaying. We need a llife partner to live with us together until death, NOT a vase that is used for show.
Feb 22, 2009 10:37
GUEST17555 Hello, I don't want no ugly Women..period..
Feb 25, 2009 03:06
GUESTEXAS Haven't you heard yet?

Year 2009 has been declared as "The Year of Living Dangerously"...

...bring those PSGs on!!!
Feb 26, 2009 22:13
  • KUNGFUPANDA
Of course Miss Shi's friends don't want their boyfriends to see her. Men are easily attracted to beautiful girls. On the other hand, these girls are not confident in themselves. They think that they are not as pretty as Miss Shi. I suggest that they should ask their boyfriends a question:" Why do you choose me to be your girlfriend?" Then you will know you actually have something special and different from Miss Shi. These are your advantages.
Mar 3, 2009 21:19
GUESTEXAS KEVIN0518 : life must suck for you
Mar 3, 2009 21:47
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTEXAS

KEVIN0518 : life must suck for you

Not as bad as you imagine, GUESTEXAS.
Mar 3, 2009 22:16
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Quote:

Originally Posted by KUNGFUPANDA View Post

Of course Miss Shi's friends don't want their boyfriends to see her. Men are easily attracted to beautiful girls. On the other hand, these girls are not confident in themselves. They think that they are not as pretty as Miss Shi. I suggest that they should ask their boyfriends a question:" Why do you choose me to be your girlfriend?" Then you wil...

You got that right. The key there is confidence. They can't really hide their boyfriends forever. It doesn't even have to be Miss Shi. If they don't have any confidence, they will always be afraid that somebody will steal their boyfriends. Look on the bright side. It is a good chance to see if their men are for keeps. If a man can be stolen, is he really worth it?
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Pretty single girls are dangerous???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code