Menu
Help....American man just engaged to Chinese woman here in USA on work visa
Dec 26, 2010 11:35
GUEST41582 Thanks everybody

I'm feeling better about our relationship..........we had long talks and time together, let me tell you..

We talked everything about sex for her,, yes I am only her second man,,,,we did have sex several times christmas and she does like it.

She was open relaxed and at home for the first time.. Not shy and reserved.....I felt a connection finally.....

We called her parents and she translated ...first I talk to mother then to father,,,I ask to marry daughter and promise to take good care of her......they say it's ok very good they very happy........

The work thing will be a challenge,,,,,I think she sends money home, and also pays for USA lawyers, so she needs money....although I am overspending and being broke to keep taking her to eat and entertainment all the time.....

Yes when we are alone witch is not very often she is loving and sexual now.

She said she wanted to buy me gift the other day but she did not..

We had long talk about her job touching men and whAt they say and try to do....
I told her rules I have if she wants to keep me and her job

Told her never give customer your phone number.
Told her never go to eat or somewhere with customer.
Told her never touch customer in sex area.
Told her if she listens all will be ok.

She say to me yesterday

If I come to see her has to be before work because coworker no want me there during the day....she gets mad at my girlfriend if I do.

My girlfriend has not paid for anything when were together....only me

I even just gave her a new laptop computer the other day....and I helped pay for lawyer 300.00usd

I wish she would have bought or made something for me as a gift so I could treasure it even something very small.

Questions......
What is a fair amount of time or the minimum amount of time she should give me as her husband?

She still holds boss word or decision before mine.....why she listen to boss and not me?

Notes.
I am relieved she likes sex I thought she would have been too scared, but after our long talks and me explaining to her what happens and how she was very relaxed.
She definitely was not having sex for last 3 years.....you could tell.

Well things are better.......not perfect but definitely better......I no longer think she just wants a green card.
I no longer think she is looking for other boyfriends.
I no longer think she is playing me.

I believe her with my heat now.....

Next step to wait for boss to come back from china.....then she says she will move in together ,

Then wait for her divorce to go through,,,,and get married to me....

Then I will ask her to take at least 1day a week off for us to spend together ......

I would like to see her work less

Now she work 7 days at 12hr days...........and only is paid by customer not by hour....

I want sunday and Monday off cus almost no customer those days

Dec 26, 2010 16:50
  • JCNILE123
Are you from the US of A really?
Dec 28, 2010 06:23
GUEST24874 Just curious, why do you want to marry her?
Jan 3, 2011 15:15
  • WMILLETTE
see my latest post in international marriage.....she moves in
Jan 3, 2011 19:44
  • DODGER
JC, I was thinking the same as you. Could he be related to BY?

William, what medication are you on at the moment?
If this story is correct you are about to loose your house, car, and motorbike.
You need to start taking steps, big ones, in the opposite direction while you still have the shirt on your back.
Cheers, Dodger.
Jan 5, 2011 22:00
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST41582

Thanks everybody

Well things are better.......not perfect but definitely better......I no longer think she just wants a green card.
I no longer think she is looking for other boyfriends.
I no longer think she is playing me.

You no longer think ! !
Jan 6, 2011 11:28
  • WMILLETTE
We have been living together for a week now everything going great.......she is learning to drive, her English is getting better, she shows more affection, and what she says is making more sence....

I have absolutely no doubt anymore...

I have found a sincere woman.....

Interested in love and just concerned for her future...as she should

Yes this was my first time with someone from another culture and I panicked because all I read about......

But after a month of research and study.....I found I'm one lucky sob..

I am the most skeptical person ...don't believe no people.....but I know I can believe this woman and for the first time I'm so relieved...

Guys,,she is truly traditional..............and I think she is rare

Thus me being so lucky....

Yes her situation may have helped her decide to pick me but it's in both our favor...

I have no problem giving a green card to her even if she would divorce after the three year period, because I am learning a new language and culture and having a companion and great sex...alone is worth the chance at long term happiness.....

I have seen many American Chinese relationships around here where I live but none want to talk for some reason.......

Tonight me and my girl are going out dancing and to drink....with friends.

This is the life..

Sure I miss her well she works all day every day but I guess she needs to to feel like she is worth something and I can respect that.......

Guys.......pay attention I'm about to get mushy

I am no saint,,,,I'm very spoiled, very lucky in life I don't have to work I retired at 30years old...

I am very spiritual and I think this will make me a man I will never forget.....being with her and being on best behavior, and really trying to understand a woman from scratch is going to make me become something better than I am and have been..

I am so grateful she is letting me be a small part of her life because she didn't have to....

What ever I can do in return is well worth it....

I will look back and be able to say I've grown up and now I am a better man.....

Yes I know there are women who use and disease and maybe my girl might expect too much but at least I know in my heart.......I'm happy to do what I can.

May you all find happiness,,,,,but in order to be happy you must not be who you are but be what is.......confusions say

Jan 8, 2011 00:26
  • DODGER
Mr. Millette, have you set a date for the wedding yet?
Your storey sounds like it’s out of a fairy storey book. I’ve been racking my brains trying to think of the title.
Bob, before you end up getting band for life, can you dig deep into that well of knowledge and come up with the title……it’s on the tip of my tongue.

Dodger.
Jan 8, 2011 09:15
GUEST48178 Let him be. Guess he's finished here.
Jan 8, 2011 13:05
  • WMILLETTE
she has larwyer doing her divorce in china after is done we marry around july 2011
Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help....American man just engaged to Chinese woman here in USA on work visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code