Menu
Help....American man just engaged to Chinese woman here in USA on work visa
Jan 8, 2011 13:39
  • BOBERT
Many fairytales spring to mind but Pinocchio is the most obvious. Somebody is definately pulling the strings here. But is it Suzy Wong or Mister Mullet that is Geppetto and who has the longest nose?
Jan 8, 2011 15:29
  • BOBERT
Dodger, I've got it! Little Red Riding hood, but with a role reversal.

Little Red Riding Hood. (AKA The naiive Mr M) My..What big eyes you have.
Wolf. (AKA The Black Widow). All the better to see how handsome you are.

LRRH. My..What big ears you have.
Wolf. All the better to hear how smart you are.

LRRH. My..What big paws you have.
Wolf. All the better to hold your fat wallet!!!
Jan 8, 2011 18:55
  • LARRYBOY
How is it Millet that you were a financial success and all the other attributes that goes with it but your grammar , spelling and word composition are not correct in English speaking . You are highly educated but how come you can not put sentences together or spell correctly. Is your girlfriend teaching you English? I believe the fairytale Pinnochio story more than this. Your trail of bread crumbs are the size of loafs of bread and your not doing a good job covering your tracks. A good hunter will not draw attention to himself and scare away his target. Which is it Millet are you the hunter or the hunted?? AND if you are real,, you are in for the ride of your life when you get married, because your gas tank wallet is already running on empty now. I am gonna buy me a popcorn machine, a beach chair, a metal tub full of Lager and sit back and watch from the distance when the freight train is going to derail. I have my binoculars and I am waiting. This is going to be fun!!
Jan 8, 2011 19:07
  • LARRYBOY
Oh By the way... you have a very nice wedding band on your finger,, congratulations ,,,,but I though you were going to wait until she got divorced. Oh this is such a surprise!!! Congrats again!! Best to you and your "NEW" wife
Jan 8, 2011 20:18
  • DODGER
It’s just like old times. The only ones missing are Yolanda and Marrie. Come on Ladies, what do you think of Mr. Millette’s, AKA Pinocchio’s storey.

I think Larry could be onto something here.
1) Is he a native English speaker?
2) Would you board a helicopter if Pinocchio was the pilot?

Bob, I loved the ‘Little Red Riding hood’ analogy. I’ve given it a ten.

Cheers All, Dodger.
Jan 8, 2011 21:38
  • BOBERT
Nostalgia aint what it used to be.
Jan 8, 2011 21:53
  • BOBERT
LRRH...My, what a clever helicopter pilot I was.
Wolf...All the better to impress me with.

LRRH...My, what a well paid CEO for Chrysler I was.
Wolf...All the better to pay my bills with.

LRRH...My, what a long nose I have.
Wolf...All the better to trip you up.
Jan 9, 2011 07:30
  • LARRYBOY
Ahh History is repeating itself Mr Millet and the true force that wears the pants in the house is Wong Mee Ling. Your English speaking girlfriend. Your future wife sounds like she is a veteran of short romances,, just like what is written below

Lomax visits Hong Kong in search of inspiration for his paintings. He checks into the Nam Kok Hotel, not realizing, at first, that it is an unofficial brothel catering mainly to British and American sailors. However, the discovery of that fact only makes the hotel more charming in Lomax's opinion and a better source of subject matter for his paintings.

I noticed also in your photo Mr Millet the occupancy paper on the wall behind you at the massage parlor that you frequent.

Lomax quickly befriends most of the hotel's bargirls but is most fascinated by the archetypal "hooker with a heart of gold", Suzie Wong. Wong previously introduced herself to him as Wong Mee-ling, a rich virgin whose father had five houses and more cars than she could count, and initially pretended not to recognize him at the hotel. Lomax had originally decided that he would not sleep with any of the bargirls at the hotel because he would be living with them for a long time and did not want to put a strain on their relationships. However, it soon emerges that Suzie Wong is interested in him, not as a customer but as a serious boyfriend. Although Suzie Wong becomes the kept woman of two other men and Robert Lomax briefly becomes attracted to a young female British nurse, Lomax and Wong are eventually reunited and the novel ends happily.

Except that in modern day times and not the 1960s it will be Mee Ling who gives YOU a green card. Hmm a Black widow spider comes to mind!!

So with that The Popcorn machine is warming up and the weather is beautiful as a gentle breeze blows an errant piece of paper along the train tracks. A very faint train whistle is barely heard in the distance.
Jan 9, 2011 11:03
  • WMILLETTE
Yes....

My text is not accurate...I've been talking baby talk to my woman so long now im talking like it to everyone....

If we were corresponding in an official man nor I might be more careful on how and what I say however I am testing when and where I can and in short time, only to see what is said and to vent my thoughts ....

No the ring on my finger is just a ring no wedding rings yet, yes she works in the massage parlor, she has no special skills that I am aware of.

Yesterday night she told me something sad....she said when she was in china everyday was happy and she wishes she didn't come to america...I asked why she don't just go back she said because owes money now and no money to go back.......worries me that she is not happy here.

As for the humorous coments I hold no grudges as long as you don't try to dishonor either of us as that would be crossing a line.

I believe we are two honorable people and yes I am on here because I'm trying to be extra cautious in this first cross cultural endeavor...

I have never visited a massage parlor before and to this day she has never given me a massage....so it's just where she makes money to pay her loan off.

I had another talk about money last night.....you can see the fire in her is starting to get lower, as she is realizing america is not as great as she was told...

How can she judge when all she knows is sleep,work sleep.....no time to travel and relax.

She wants her children to come here...after we marry it's 12 months for green card with limitation.....how long till she could get her kids here?
It's 3years for her to get green card alone...so kids?

I would have to say why anyone would go through so much to be with another fascinates me...I have never given a woman this much of my feelings time and money.....

If it were not to work out I must say I am considering a move to china to search and work....but maybe china is wrong seems the women there are not western enough to be compatable .

Also I want to mention she did say to me last night......her friends don't mind her marrying a white guy infect it is seen as a status symbol to her..

Guys if you met her face to face you wouldn't be saying what you say, so please stop. This is a real life situation and if you really like to help guide me in the direction I wish to go......I am marrying her so just give me advice on how to make it work and how to get her depression less.

Thank you and to show I'm sincere anyone is welcome to call me and we can chat....239 258-9400

Yes I'm very laid back and yes retirement has changed me...you will find I'm very spiritual and very wise but one cannot see the fault in one self thus why I contact the forum.....
Jan 9, 2011 13:10
  • LOKI
People think I am weird !!! I like the blue bra
Page 3 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help....American man just engaged to Chinese woman here in USA on work visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code