Menu
Help....American man just engaged to Chinese woman here in USA on work visa
Jan 9, 2011 13:22
  • FARAH
(Quote) you will find I'm very spiritual and very wise but one cannot see the fault in one self thus why I contact the forum. (Quote)

You lack wisdom and and you are very far away from being spiritual. You are only concerned with the present. Your wisdom is causing you financial loss. You will be chewed and spit out on the ground. Your girlfriend is the wisest!
Mar 12, 2011 15:59
GUEST01189 When I read your writing, it sounds like she is the one writing this - like English is a second language. Are you originally from the US?

Anyway, if you spend so much time researching traditional Chinese women, culture, etc, you should actually spend that time learning Chinese - whether she speaks Mandarin or Cantonese. Then you would really know the truth. Chinese women, traditional or not, are very secretive but has no relevance on being affectionate or not, we are not talking about the 1800's or feet bound women like my grandmother was...those women aren't around much anymore. My mom's family are from China, Beijing. 7 aunts married Asian men, but who can't speak Chinese. My mother is the only one who married a white guy. Funny thing is, he could understand Chinese and she never hid anything from him...if aunts spoke Chinese around him, he never let on that he understood and whatever he didn't, my mother would tell him. Aunts spoke Chinese to each other and the children, the men were always kept on the outside, never knowing everything of what was going on.

I'm not saying ALL Chinese people are like this, but usually for women who grew up with a struggling or difficult past, tend to come to America to make a better life for themselves AND their children. If you can provide a decent life, she could truly be in love. Also she isn't a naive teenager, she is a woman with married life experience.

1) Exactly what kind of massage place is this - happy ending kind?
2) The sex comment is weird but also understand that Asian people have stereotypes about American men too. Maybe she thinks you want sex all the time and she is laying the ground rules. But, when I first read it, it almost kind of sounded contractual by how you said it.
3) If you have all this doubt and suspicion, you already know what your answer is...growing up in a Chinese household, in what I would consider traditional, affection is NOT withheld ... unless it doesn't exist in the first place!
Mar 17, 2011 18:40
  • PHOEBE99

HEY BOY , SHE GOT BILL TO PAY , SHE GOT KIDS TO PAY..IF U CANT PAY FOR HER PLEZ SHUT UP!!
SHE IS MUM.....CHILD AND BILL COME FIRST.. LOVE IS LUXURY FOR HER AT THE MOMENT!
Nov 25, 2011 00:31
  • JOHNLUCY
Read your own thoughts... It makes no difference the culture... get gone as quick as you can.
Jan 8, 2012 01:59
GUEST55138 WMILLETTE.

How goes the marriage? Just saw your post and curious.
Some of the exact same things you say I have been through.
Apr 17, 2012 22:39
GUEST39159 Divorce her, send her back, I have experience with this sourt of thing, I am in the process of sending one back at the moment myself. We dont need people like this in this country. she is a liar and she IS using you just like my wife was.
May 3, 2012 07:43
  • LUCKYVICKY
i am from china, female. my pinion on ur case is that she does not love you enough. if she does, she would never care you are rich or not and ask you to give gift, clothes or car when you said you are low on money. also, she would contact you often. loving a person, you always want to care about him. all you want is to take care of him but not ask for things from him.
Sep 12, 2012 01:47
GUEST32445 I married a Chinese woman and brought her here. Unknowingly she had already had a boyfriend here. After she go her green card she asked for divorce to e with him. This guy will be a brigade like I was eventually. If he marries her he must get a prenop prior or he will be sued for abuse and lose what little he has. Oh, my ex is with the boyfriend whom is a playboy, go figure?
Sep 28, 2012 05:47
GUESTDARYL I am not sure if this is a real story. The way it is written is poor English etc. If it is true you should get rid of her straight away.
Feb 10, 2014 00:22
GUESTJULIO I'm married to a chinese woman in China, and I have a lot of experience with this kind of issues,, so my friend, your fiance just want to use you to get a green card , it's the fastest way to get a green card through marriage, her sister could sponsor her but it will take 10 years, but through marriage she can get the green card in 3-5 years, if she really loves you she would be honest with you and spend her money with you not keep saving for herself, the Chinese are so greedy and only care about their benefits , so many Chinese woman try to get married to American so they can escape .
so if you want to test her just ask her after getting married in China would she stay there with you or she would go back to the states, if she tells that she doesn't like to stay in China and wants to go back to the states, then you can notice her intentions, if she says she can live with u anywhere you want, then maybe she is honest, but I doubt that she is a good woman,, don't get married too fast,. study her behaviors, you will realize what she really wants, but I don't want to disappoint you, I think she is just using you,, I wish you good luck
Page 4 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help....American man just engaged to Chinese woman here in USA on work visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code