Menu
Will you buy your friends and families some tourist souvenirs?
May 22, 2012 08:07
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Wan gives a good suggestion. Something cheap but meaningful are better than something expensive and of low quality.

It is very hard to convince others at your point of view. Your poll went to opposite side.
May 22, 2012 08:15
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Atta, That I do not follow my mom's advice to buy them expensive but low quality gifts doesn't mean that I do not respect my mom.

I do respect my parents but I won't take their wrong advice.

When you were a kid you accepted her every guidance and decision, is it was wrong?
May 22, 2012 12:07
  • WANHU
How to convince people when we remain as kids? Our moms guided us with love and care but did it include wisdom? Yes, but not all the time.
Wan
May 22, 2012 21:33
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

When you were a kid you accepted her every guidance and decision, is it was wrong?

When you were a kid, were you pretty sure that you could distinguish between right and wrong?

Atta, we are adults now. Do you believe that your mom did everything correct when you were a kid?

May 25, 2012 09:41
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

When you were a kid, were you pretty sure that you could distinguish between right and wrong?

Atta, we are adults now. Do you believe that your mom did everything correct when you were a kid?

For your first quest answer No.
For your second quest answer yes.
May 26, 2012 21:08
GUEST13213 Atta Butt, do not generalise things about the ability and capability of moms educating their children, some are superb and some are with superstitions. As a Moslem you should understand your religion that teaches to follow the Koran and your prophet and following your mom is not absolute. Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verse 170: When it is said to them, "Follow the Commands that Allah has sent down", they reply, "We will follow only the way of our fathers. What! Even though their fathers void of wisdom and guidance?" I believe your religion also teaches to be modest but you subscribes to buying costly gifts -- to show affections? I may not be a Moslem but I'm trying to understand its true teaching.

May 27, 2012 00:14
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13213 View Post

Atta Butt, do not generalise things about the ability and capability of moms educating their children, some are superb and some are with superstitions. As a Moslem you should understand your religion that teaches to follow the Koran and your prophet and following your mom is not absolute. Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verse...

Welcome dear you quoted true statement at the general discussion, there is no discrepancy about the Holy Quran. We weren’t discussing the religion; it was just a discussion of gift.
At actual conception only God is absolute. Dear you shouldn’t mix religion as discrepancy in general things.
Do you know what is the meaning of "We will follow only the way of our fathers”
Its mean “We will follow the religion of our parents.” and will not accept the way of God and prophet (peace be upon him). In addition Atta is the follower of God. I would like to invite you on my E-mail address for further discussion.
Last edited by ATTA_BUTT: May 27, 2012 00:17
Jun 16, 2012 13:14
  • WANHU
Not everything is safe from Taobao. Last April, my friend tried to buy credit for for mobile phone and we waited for 3 days but to no avail. Luckily it was only for RMB200.
Wan
Jun 20, 2012 21:44
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Not everything is safe from Taobao. Last April, my friend tried to buy credit for for mobile phone and we waited for 3 days but to no avail. Luckily it was only for RMB200.
Wan

Sad to hear it. I usually my credit card to store values for my cellphone online on the website of China Mobile. It's safe and convenient.
Jun 21, 2012 01:21
  • WANHU
I've learnt my lesson, Lonely. A family friend has bought RMB400 credit for GZ sim card and will reimburse her when I arrive Shenzhen end of this month.
Wan
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you buy your friends and families some tourist souvenirs?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code