Menu
A British man beaten up after trying to rape a Chinese girl in Beijing
May 29, 2012 05:42
  • WANHU
Keep up the good work for a good cause.
Wan
May 30, 2012 20:40
GUEST76238 This Dude makes all foreigners look bad! He should be left right here to answer to the people he hurt!
May 30, 2012 20:46
GUEST76238 The truth is though, not all foreigners are bad people. And I have seen plenty of Chinese do this and worse to their own people. People are good and bad everywhere. That is regardless of their race. Ignorance is not the answer!
May 30, 2012 21:09
GUEST04154
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST76238

This Dude makes all foreigners look bad! He should be left right here to answer to the people he hurt!

Do you mean he should stay in China? Oh,no... I am not quite sure if he intended to do bad thing or just lost after drinking. He has already created a very bad impression on the whole nation. Maybe China authourity will be strict with immigration or entry.
May 31, 2012 05:42
  • WANHU
Dear Guest04154, probably he means that let that guy face the music with the stiffer Chinese law.
Wan
May 31, 2012 22:32
GUEST04154 Dear Wan, yes, I agree if he will be punished according to Chinese law. As I were told few days ago, Beijing will open to foreigners for 72 hours without visa. How can it be if bad men like him will overdo on it...
Jun 1, 2012 01:20
  • WANHU
It's not about repeating the same crime. Beijing is giving visitors a 72-hr transit visa for them to visit interesting places China has to offer. Bad men as well as good men are everywhere not only in China.
Wan
Jun 1, 2012 01:25
  • DODGER
I have just watched the film clip of the alleged attempted rape.
This reminds me of the storey of the king with no clothes. Some people see what they believe happened, not what actually happened.
What exactly did the clip show? I saw no attempted rape. I saw a hysterical woman screaming. And as she has not come forward, no one knows why.
I next witnessed a man with European features being kicked by up to four people while on the deck. He appeared to be unconscious at the time.
It is a fact that in one area of Beijing, local do attack lone foreigners.
A friend of mine was attacked last year by a man from behind, being hit over the head with a full bottle of beer. My friend now has a steel plate in his head. The cameras in the street were not working that night, and of course there were no witnesses, neither did the incident go viral.
Maybe it’s me being a little cynical, but the timing of this incident just at the start of the ‘hate foreigners for a hundred days’ has to be almost too good to be true.
But then again, some people will believe what they are told to believe.
Dodger.
Jun 2, 2012 22:32
  • SUNNYDREAM
Ok, I have two questions for you, Dodger.

1. What is attempted rape in your eyes? This guy already opened the girl’s legs and put his hands on the girl’s sciatic area. See, his body already touched her private area. If he wasn’t trying to have sex with her, what was he going to do? Do you think he just had fun with her?

Or maybe the Chinese guy should have waited there for long until that jerk took down his trousers as well as the girl’s pants. Then he got close to the jerk and split them up. At that time, he could be accused of committing ‘attempted rape’ because he was interrupted by a Chinese.

2. Can you understand what was the girl screaming about?
Jun 3, 2012 00:56
  • DODGER
Sunnydream.
The most crucial part of this episode is missing from the clip. What lead up to the opening scene Any number of scenarios could be assumed, including the fact they may have both been intoxicated and fell over together in a heap. I could think of plenty more.
So your assumption that is was attempted rape is at this point invalid unless you are in possession of all of the fact, of which you are not, and neither am I.
To my knowledge, attempted rapes are not made in crowded places but in secluded spots, giving the assailant the chance to escape. So for me the storey just doesn’t add up.
What is clear however is that more than one man beat the alleged assailant until he was unconscious.
My other query is who was holding the camera and why did he not intervene. If it is as you claim, an attempted rape then he is guilty of not lending assistance. But let’s not go there shall we.
Yes, I do know what the girl started to scream, but only on the approach of onlookers, ‘I don’t know him’. Is that what you would scream if someone was attempting to rape you?
Last weekend the police swept through this area checking on foreigners’ carrying passports. Copies were not considered good enough either and many were thrown in the back of wagons and taken away.
Strangely enough the brothels in the district were left unmolested as was the drug dealer plying his trade in front of the police station.
Some people are happy to believe what they are told (to believe) You appear to be one of them.
Me? I’ll wait until all of the evidence is submitted, because I never jump to conclusions.
I question everything that I read, hear and see. I have a collection of snaps of alien spaceships. Would you like to see them?
Cheers, Dodger.
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A British man beaten up after trying to rape a Chinese girl in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code