Menu
Dare you sell all your family estate to travel round the world?
Aug 1, 2012 20:56
  • WANHU
Definitely, Lonely, especially when some countries have strict screening on Chinese citizen.
Wan
Aug 5, 2012 01:57
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Definitely, Lonely, especially when some countries have strict screening on Chinese citizen.
Wan

Yes. I have been a bit busy in these two days. After work, I threw myself into the Olympic badminton and tennis matches. I am exhausted.
Aug 5, 2012 03:25
  • WANHU
Good for you
Wan
Aug 5, 2012 22:38
Quote:

Good for you
Wan

Wan, do you watch any Olympic match? I just watched several matches of badminton and tennis. It's sad that Roger Federer failed to win the gold medal.
Aug 7, 2012 01:54
  • WANHU
Win or lose is normal. If by statistics, China should win most gold because the athletes selected represent from more than 1.3 billion people.
Wan
Aug 8, 2012 02:10
Quote:

Win or lose is normal. If by statistics, China should win most gold because the athletes selected represent from more than 1.3 billion people.
Wan

Wan, I do not care about how many gold medals China collects though I am a Chinese. I enjoy the competitions. It’s enough.

China has put too much money cultivating those gold medal winners. Take Sun Yang for example. It is said that his team has spent at least 10 million training him to be a top swimmer. How much money does China spend on Liu Xiang? You can make a guess.

China is not a real ‘sports power’ though we many gold medal winners. According to a report from People’s Daily, Chinese youth is far behind of their South Korea and Japan counterparts. They are not as strong as their counterparts from South Korea and Japan in terms of physique.
Aug 8, 2012 19:21
  • WANHU
That can be acquired, Lonely.
Wan
Aug 12, 2012 03:29
Quote:

That can be acquired, Lonely.
Wan

It can be acquired unless our leaders realize that the entire people's health is much more important than the Olympic gold medals.
Aug 15, 2012 22:33
  • WANHU
Definitely, but gold at the same time show a level of achievement.
Wan
Aug 15, 2012 23:00
Quote:

Definitely, but gold at the same time show a level of achievement.
Wan

Yes, individual achievement. But we need to achieve more than just individual achievement.
Page 7 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Dare you sell all your family estate to travel round the world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code