Menu
How many flies should be in the public toilets?
Jun 10, 2012 22:33
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Don't forget the trees too.
Wan

Haha, it is a good way to have a close contact with the nature. Wan, what does the women's toilets look like in india?
Jun 11, 2012 03:46
  • WANHU
I don't know, Lonely, I've never been to women's toilet before, hehe.
Wan
P.S. When the express bus stopped by, women did the same to ease themselves, just squat behind some trees.
Jun 11, 2012 23:16
Quote:

I don't know, Lonely, I've never been to women's toilet before, hehe.
Wan
P.S. When the express bus stopped by, women did the same to ease themselves, just squat behind some trees.

Well, I travel by long distance buses too. When we are on highway, the driver usually stop at the petrol station for a second. Then we can use the toilet and buy water. In remote area, we did the same to ease themselves.
Jun 12, 2012 03:13
  • WANHU
Here, we have layby complete with toilets. The North-South Highway provides many resting places with restaurants too.
Wan
Jun 20, 2012 21:40
Quote:

Here, we have layby complete with toilets. The North-South Highway provides many resting places with restaurants too.
Wan

That's good news, Wan.

Back to the topic. Those who use the toilet should behave properly. I have seen too many people spit on the floor in the toilet. Some of them even do not flush the toilet. Disgusting!
Jun 21, 2012 01:16
  • WANHU
Like from previous response, I said I'd never use a public toilet in China except hotel(s). Anyway I tried to use once at the Shenzhen Metro Station in Luohu. With the wet floor and tissues all over the floor and the stench from the urinal, I just couldn't proceed.
Wan
Jun 24, 2012 03:41
Wan, you might try some luxurious toilets. Next time, you come to visit Chongqing, do not forget to try the five-star toilet in Chongqing.

Jun 24, 2012 11:32
  • WANHU
Hehe, I may try although what I need is just a clean toilet with a smell of air freshner. The five-star public toilet probably with 5-star price.
Wan
Jun 25, 2012 22:54
Quote:

Hehe, I may try although what I need is just a clean toilet with a smell of air freshner. The five-star public toilet probably with 5-star price.
Wan

Wan, you can use the five-star toilet for free. The tissue and anti-bacterial hand lotion are offered for free too. However, I do suggest you bring tissue when you use it. It is said that many Chinese people take tissue away after they use the toilet.
Jun 26, 2012 21:57
  • WANHU
Luckily they only take tissue and not the toilet too, haha.
Wan
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How many flies should be in the public toilets?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code