Menu
Baby Tigers Go out of the Zoo to Have a Walk in Public
Sep 6, 2012 08:08
  • WANHU
Should you have the opportunity to visit one of the South and Southeast Asian cities, don't forget to eat those succulent and sweet of the various types of mangoes. Other fruits too.
Wan
Sep 10, 2012 03:31
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Should you have the opportunity to visit one of the South and Southeast Asian cities, don't forget to eat those succulent and sweet of the various types of mangoes. Other fruits too.
Wan

It's my dream to travel abroad and taste local food. So far, the most distant cities I visited from my hometown are Beijing and Tianjing. I wish to visit Phuket in Thailand someday.
Sep 10, 2012 23:33
  • WANHU
A lot of Chinese are visiting Phuket. Not only that, also Redang Island in Malaysia. Last August I brought some family friends from Tianjin to Redang island. It is unfortunate that they came to the right place but at the wrong time. August 19 was a special celebration for Muslims in Malaysia so it was a public holiday so my friend who operates a resort couldn't provide them an accommodation so I have to find resort/hotel. Most hotels are fully booked by the Chinese from Mainland China.
Wan
Sep 21, 2012 21:59
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
From your words, there are more Mandarin( Chinese) speakers in every place of the world.
Sep 23, 2012 01:09
Wan,

It is lucky for your Chinese friends to have a friend like you. I even sense your hospitality thousands of miles away. Some day I might come to your country for a visit. Will you buy a meal for me?
Sep 25, 2012 08:56
  • WANHU
Only a meal? There are lots of things for you to taste and savour. Don't forget of the many tropical fruits available.
Wan
Sep 25, 2012 20:35
Quote:

Only a meal? There are lots of things for you to taste and savour. Don't forget of the many tropical fruits available.
Wan

Yes, tropical fruits. Wan, the Mid-Autumn Day is coming. Wish you a happy Mid-Autumn Day though I can't send you a box of moon-cakes.
Oct 5, 2012 17:47
  • WANHU
Thank you for your thought, Lonely. We also have various of moon-cakes here, the most sought after, moon-cake with 3 egg-yolks.
Wan
Oct 6, 2012 02:55
Quote:

Thank you for your thought, Lonely. We also have various of moon-cakes here, the most sought after, moon-cake with 3 egg-yolks.
Wan

Wan,

My family has received 5 or 6 boxes of moon-cakes. I don't like moon-cakes anymore. Maybe, I am too fat and tired of sweet things.
Oct 10, 2012 12:33
  • WANHU
I don't really look forward to eating moon cakes not only for health reasons but really not to my taste but still I buy them for friends and families.
Wan
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Baby Tigers Go out of the Zoo to Have a Walk in Public
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code