Menu
Graduation season is coming!
Jun 28, 2012 03:21
July is graduation season. College students in China will graduate and end their four-year college life. Young energetic and creative students figure out new ways to bid farewell to their colleges.

1. Commemorating our love in a special way: exchanging clothes and taking a picture together.

Jun 28, 2012 03:28
Have you watched this movie "You Are the Apple of My Eye"? If not, I suggest you watch it. It reminds you of your 'first love'.

Jun 28, 2012 03:29
'Last Dinner', performed by graduates from XISU.

Jun 28, 2012 03:39
No. 1 Pay respect to MJ.

No.2 "Oh... It hurts."

Jun 29, 2012 04:27
  • LAUGH
Funny but good memory!
Jul 1, 2012 01:27
  • BBQQ
They are very creative. I didn't take many photos when I graduated from my college.
Jul 3, 2012 18:14
  • WANHU
My first graduation, I didn't have a photo.
Wan
Jul 3, 2012 22:41
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

My first graduation, I didn't have a photo.
Wan

I am lucky. When I graduated from primary chool, middle school and college school, I took photos with my classmates. But I didn't buy my college graduation photo of me and other students in my grade together because it was too expensive. What's more, it was difficult to find me on that photo.
Jul 4, 2012 15:54
  • WANHU
The only photo I have is when I was 12 years old, I represented the students to give speech in the stadium during World Children's Day. I remember my mom cried and said: If your dad was alive he'd be happy and proud to see his son in front of thousands of students, giving speech. I was seated among the dignitaries including the Head of State and the Chief Minister.
Wan
Jul 4, 2012 20:51
Wan,

You never told me that you were an excellent student. Giving speech to a thousand of students is a great honor. My great honor in my school life is giving speech to all the students (probably 500 in all) in my middle school under Chinese national flag and being selected as one of the 'three-good students' in my city.
Jul 9, 2012 01:13
  • LAUGH
WOW, I see, you both are excellent students.

I have photos taken when I graduated from primary school, middble school and high school. Now, I am wondering how much a photo will be charged by my university. I believe I will be very tiny and also hard to be found within hundreds of students. Maybe I will give it up either if it is expensive.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Graduation season is coming!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code