Menu
Once you marry a Chinese woman, it is tantamount to marrying her entire family.
Oct 8, 2013 23:28
  • GUNNARF11

Where can I find Chinese women aged 55-65, who do not want to move abroad? I, retired, 72 spirited, has lived in China, has been married to Chinese now separate from me. Living now in pair with my younger brother, who is to be congratulated very nice and good woman who does not want to stay in China.
I do want to move back to China and stay there. I'm looking for a retired woman, but where can I find her the easiest? It's how many beautiful women anywhere around 30-40 years who want to abroad. Some ask why so old women when there are young beautiful. therefore that there are many many beautiful women 55 to 65 years and also as does not work and are retired like me. Surely there must be another place to look at than china love and like.
wishing Tips

Oct 9, 2013 02:00
GUESTROY MCC... I'm an American man married to a beautiful Chinese woman. And, yes the above comment is true, for the most part, but compared to marrying an American woman all of that is trivial. I'm not talking about ALL American women... just in general. I realize there are some exceptions.

One of the reasons why marrying a Chinese woman is so favorable is because they don't think like American or western women in general. In other words they don't compete with their man or berate him in public or think they can do what he does better. The Chinese woman is genuinely concerned about her man's health and happiness. She will go out of her way to extremes to make sure he is well taken care of. How refreshing is that?

Another problem with an American man marrying an American woman is that both of them have been conditioned by American values which are generally determined by the media (TV, magazines, internet...). For example, once American couples have been together for a certain amount of time they're conditioned by the American mainstream media to buy, buy, buy... and then borrow lots of money to buy more until they're so broke and in debt they can't even afford a cup of coffee. Another problem is that the American mainstream media conditions them to just shut-up and settle in their day-to-day rut of dishes-in-the-sink, big beer bellies and pay-the-bills routine.  Everything in the desire department, according to much of the media, dies an ugly death... especially after kids. Plus with the destructive attitudes that most American women have concerning men (which is another by-product of the American culture) things quickly go from bad to worse.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a perfect man by any means... on the contrary. But I like to treat my partner with love, respect and generosity. I felt I deserved much better than what I was being served by an American woman. I knew there was so much more out there than THAT!    And I truly found it with a Chinese woman. She was born and raised in China with no American media influence at all!  China's like a different planet to me... so facinating... which makes her facinating.  We've been together for almost 5 years but most of the time it feels like only five days because she doesn't carry any of the destructive American baggage I'm so used to... so wonderful!   So if you're an American man contemplating why it's this way with American women... don't... just go marry an unscathed, uninfluenced-by-American-media Chinese woman. Yes... there are challenges... but YOU'LL BE SOOO MUCH HAPPIER!
Oct 9, 2013 20:31
GUESTY78489 GUNNARF11,

How could she do that to you? How could your younger brother have a relationship with her? If such a thing happens in China, she will be looked down by all her neighbors and relatives. It's not in accordance with Chinese ethics.
Nov 3, 2013 05:41
GUEST18132 GUEST88565

Brilliantly said!, my Chinese wife is a single child and had always been the centre of attention to her parents, its very hard to compete with a past like that.
Nov 12, 2013 03:19
  • JIMMYB
Panda,

It doesn't matter what he says.The only thing that matters is his decision. If he leaves, don't blame him because he can't bear the culture differences. If he stays, be nice to him. It's not easy for him to involve in such a big family.
Nov 24, 2013 19:42
GUEST96084 im a chinese girl,and i dont think that artical is totally right,at least for me,im not that type at all,just historic and extreme,however.i agree with guest 22772 and 60213,divorced women here in china over over 30 are at a terrible disadvantage,its very hard for them to find "another true love"anymore,most of them have to pick a random even a really bad quality man to live with or get married again,i think its very unfair.however i would say i prefer older guys to be my boyfriend or husband,because im only 23 now,i dont think im mature enough to be in a serious relationship but im also afraid chinese guys would think im "not young" anymore when i get to 25+, i had an American boyfriend for 2 years when i was 21 he is 20,even we were both immature but the relationship still lasted 2 years though we never met in person,we planned to meet next july,but it seems like he already changed his mind and moved on to other girls.i have comminted a lot in that relationship,but i think just because he's too young only 22 now,he didnt know how to love and appreciate it. but anyway, once you decided to love,you possibly hurted.but anyway,hope you guys all own a true love.it doesnt matter countries or what.you love him/her,then love his/her dog.
Nov 25, 2013 22:05
GUEST17220 I am not a very social person and enjoy my privacy. Sounds like you have to marry the entire family when you marry a lady from China. I doubt that I can adjust to this.

I am talking to a lady (I hope it's a lady) through a dating website and I feel like I have jumped the gun. I should have prepared more. I don't have a webcam and need to learn Mandarin before I tried meeting someone.

After reading some of the less than positive responses I need to ask her what expectations she has.
Dec 23, 2013 06:56
GUESTGERALD
I wonder know about Chinese lady would like get marriage color race. But If they may take trouble or something wrong as not same trust marriage? or Need work out for help kid like us. What we do?
Let me know for what you say about Chinese lady say?
Dec 30, 2013 08:06
GUEST23720 Hello, I am Lisa Jiang and I am 46 years old. I am Chinese American. I was born in a beautiful city in China and have lived in Central Jersey for the last twenty years.

I have read some amazing comments about marrying a Chinese woman on the blog. I recently filed for divorce after 25 years of marriage, I am looking for a White/Caucasian man to start relationship as friends.

I am a lover of nature and a very active person. Fishing, sailing, bird-watching, bicycling, camping, getting rides on motorcycle, horse riding (I love animals), scuba diving and hiking.....I am looking forward to enjoying all these activities with someone special. I have been blessed with good health, attitude, and a wonderful family. I am financially secure and have a lot of free time to enjoy life.

My morals, values and integrity are the core of my being. I have a warm temperament, cheerful character and positive attitude. I am caring, goodhearted and fun to be around. I believe relationships are most satisfying when the partners respect each other and enhance each other’s growth. I seek honesty, respect and affection. I am sure that you will not be disappointed if you get to know me.

Looking forward to hear from you. My email address is gmail.com|lisajiang2000
Jan 12, 2014 22:16
GUEST16579 chinese women that go for foreigners are by nature unconventional.
they are almost always anti social and have emotional regulation issues.

this is why they don't have chinese husband
you are buying the left overs, swapping looks for bad personality

not all chinese women have the above problems
almost all that go for foreigners do

chinese women that go for foreigners lack empathy so shutting down is very easy
when they are happy and love you, you will be in heaven
when they stop loving you (its not real love as it dissipates too quickly)
they will become a nightmare.

there are some chinese women that go for foreigners that are ok but we are talking 1/5000

be clear your using them for looks
there using for money/status etc
its a trade off.

if your looking for real love, then move on
Page 3 of 23    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Once you marry a Chinese woman, it is tantamount to marrying her entire family.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code