Menu
Fighting for diapers!!!
Feb 5, 2013 00:32
  • WANHU
Those mothers of the yesteryear are really committed and gone through those unbearable stench with care and love. Realising this, we need to appreciate what they did for us and try our best to fulfill their wish (within reasons and our ability).
Wan
Feb 5, 2013 20:30
  • CHERRY07
Honestly, I can bear the stench too. But I think I will change when I have a baby. Mothers are great. They give everything to their kids and never ask for rewards.
Feb 6, 2013 17:38
  • WANHU
One mother gave a mobile phone to her daughter. Her daughter said: "Mom, I already have a phone." Her mom said: "Yes you have but that one for your friends which doesn't have my number. The phone I gave you has my number."

Well Cherry, sometimes we are too busy with friends that we forgot our parents. We call our friends, sms them everyday, but only once a week for our parents. Sometimes not even once a month!

Wan
Feb 6, 2013 19:49
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

Why not the mom store her phone number in her daughter's phone? It's weird that the daughter don't have her parents' phone numbers.
Feb 7, 2013 01:10
  • WANHU
Kindly read between lines. Of course her daughter has her number but it's a mom's way to remind her daughter that she's sad of her daughter's behaviour.
Wan
Feb 7, 2013 20:48
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Kindly read between lines. Of course her daughter has her number but it's a mom's way to remind her daughter that she's sad of her daughter's behaviour.
Wan

Ok, I see. No matter how busy you are, do not forget to contact our families frequently.
Feb 8, 2013 08:18
  • WANHU
Correct. Don't wait until your mom thought you have forgotten her. I saw one advertisement about a dad asked his son about something while they were sitting on the bench. After asking the same questions several times, her son got angry and answered with a high voice. Then the dad went to the house and brought back and old diary and showed to his son. The son, after reading the diary, looked stunned and went to hug his dad and said "I love you dad."
Wan
Feb 17, 2013 02:11
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

I went back to see my parents. I am happy to see that they are healthy. Sometimes, I did yell at my parents when I was in bad mood. But I soon apologize to them. Anyway, children shouldn't shout at their parents.
Feb 20, 2013 10:25
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07

Wan,

I went back to see my parents. I am happy to see that they are healthy. Sometimes, I did yell at my parents when I was in bad mood. But I soon apologize to them. Anyway, children shouldn't shout at their parents.

It's good if we can control our anger however bad our mood is.
Wan
Feb 20, 2013 21:40
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

It's good if we can control our anger however bad our mood is.
Wan

Couldn't agree with you any more. I am working on it though I clearly know that I am emotional and a bit insane.
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fighting for diapers!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code