Menu
Dry cured beef in Xian!
Jul 11, 2013 17:11
  • WANHU
That's where friendship comes. Although I may not have business dealings with them but we do meet from time to time over dinner, to discuss things, about life, about furthering studies, and sharing of resources. We often chat using QQ to familiarise ourselves with English words -- after all, we are not native English speakers.
Wan
Jul 30, 2013 22:48
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

It sounds really nice. Sometimes, business partners become friends. Somtimes, they become rivals even enemies.
Jul 31, 2013 10:28
  • WANHU
Why become enemies when they can become friends?
Indeed, life is not what we expect to be given to us on a silver platter. We should navigate our life and never let others to dictate our path.
Wan
Jul 31, 2013 22:09
  • CHERRY07
Why do they become enemies? Because they can't agree on the distribution of interests.
Aug 4, 2013 12:26
  • WANHU
How man thinks so much of their temporary life and worldly decor and forsakes friendship and humanity. No wonder I am never a rich person but am indeed happy the way I am.
Wan
Aug 5, 2013 01:41
  • CHERRY07
Haha, it's good to meet good partners and make friends with them. It's a pity that those good partners and friends leave because of uneven distribution of interests.
Aug 5, 2013 12:23
  • WANHU
Then they are not good partners and friends afterall.
Wan
Aug 5, 2013 21:07
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

It's better not to make friends with partners. Business partners are partners. Even brothers "break up" due to interest distribution. Guoqiao Rice Noodles is a famous local snack in Yunnan. Qiao Xiang Yuan is a famous chain restaurant that sell Guoqiao Rice Noodles. It is opened and developed by two brothers. The older brother sued his little brother and required him to give him more than 30 million dividends. They are siblings but finally met in the court.
Aug 6, 2013 09:01
  • WANHU
Dear Cherry
When greed takes over, whatever human has will wither and devoid of humanity thus they lose their focus of life as well as losing an identity which we should cherish. I never compete with others although I live in a competitive world. How I wish I could compete in knowledge excellence rather than amassing wealth which I would benefit less. It is good to inculcate more to giving than receiving and transforming partners and friends into brotherhood. A person is willing to bequeath his wealth to a cat than to human charity. People differ and each looks at different angle of understanding about life and wants, a choice to tread a path.
Wan
Aug 6, 2013 21:41
  • CHERRY07
Then you may find a partner to open a company. Here is a Chinese idiom "同甘共苦". It means "stick through thick and thin together." Unfortunately, too many examples have proved that people can go through hardships together but they can't share wealth and happiness together when they are successful.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Dry cured beef in Xian!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code