Menu
Dry cured beef in Xian!
Aug 10, 2013 09:42
  • WANHU
Dear Cherry, as I wrote before, I am not a business man and never will be. Things I bought from China mostly for my own consumption because I believe there are things I could acquire cheaper in China than Malaysia. At times, I did help some friends in buying things from China especially on home decorations. In fact the multi-folding doors I bought from Guangzhou have attracted many friends who want to renovate their houses.
Wan
Aug 12, 2013 22:26
  • CHERRY07
Then your friends can do group purchase to save more money.
Aug 13, 2013 17:11
  • WANHU
Yes, because one door (length with frame 3010mm) is quite large and taking a lot of space. Bulk purchase may lighten the burden of payment, especially door-to-door.
Wan
Aug 13, 2013 20:36
  • CHERRY07
In fact, many sellers provide door-to-door delivery service. They claim it's for free but they already add the cost into the sales price.
Aug 31, 2013 22:19
  • WANHU
Nothing is free in business. Everything is calculated for a fee.
Wan
Sep 2, 2013 22:18
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

The seller won't earn too much money from me. I have a afraid who is very good at bargaining. Every time I buy something valuable, I will go shopping with her.
Sep 20, 2013 20:39
  • WANHU
It's good to have a friend who knows her "business" well and able to bargain for you. In my locality, we can't bargain as the prices are fixed. Only in China we need to bargain almost in anything except for food in restaurants. I have a Chinese niece from Taishan who used to take care of me when I was doing treatment in Guangzhou. She was a student then. She knew how to bargain and I was surprised to see how she bargained more than half of the written price. Usually in Guangzhou people don't bargain that much. Not like in Shenzhen where you need to cut the prices for more than 70%.
Wan
Oct 27, 2013 21:05
GUEST40138 The best way to have Cured Beef or Pork is to do it in your won house. I started to Cure Pork last March and consumed 3 lots and one started last week. This will need to stay in the fridge for 3 months and I will start slicing and eating. You will love this, better than the bought stuff
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Dry cured beef in Xian!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code