Menu
The higher academic degree you have, the thinner hair you have!
May 5, 2013 22:47
  • LAUGH
When he was a college student, he had thick hair.

When he was a postgraduate student, he had thinner hair.

When he becomes a doctor, he is almost bald.

I really can't imagine how hard he studies.

Last edited by LAUGH: May 5, 2013 22:49
May 10, 2013 04:17
  • WANHU
I don't see bald women after attaining their PhD.
Wan
May 12, 2013 20:58
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I don't see bald women after attaining their PhD.
Wan

Me too. But I have seen many "leftover ladies" who have PHD diplomas. This guy must be a hard working student.
May 14, 2013 09:20
  • WANHU
Probably hereditary, and nothing to relate with higher academic attainment. We also find bald old men who are illiterate. I'm balding and how unfortunate I don't have proper academic qualifications.
Wan
May 15, 2013 02:41
  • BBQQ
I'm balding and how unfortunate I don't have proper academic qualifications.

Really? I always believe that you are a very knowledgeable scholar. I made a mistake. A knowledgeable person might not have academic degrees. A man who have academic degree might be not very knowledgeable.
May 20, 2013 17:26
  • WANHU
I am never a scholar, dear BBQQ but just an old man who has thirst for knowledge. This is what I told those students who seek a simple advice, as we know that seeking knowledge is from the cradle to the grave. A person with a basic academic degree shows that he has undergone a phase that will enable him to search further. I have gone through and studied certain classified subjects but then knowledge is an ocean without a shore.
Wan
May 21, 2013 01:01
  • BBQQ
Wan,

You are really a humble man. Knowledge is like an ocean without a shore but humans have age limits. A human can not know everything in his life. But it is precious that he can stay on seeking knowledge until the end of his/her life.
May 21, 2013 01:57
  • WANHU
Thirst for knowledge should allow allowance for its acquirement of ingenuity that benefits, failing which man becomes just a mere breathing robot. I have seen and read your articles, some I may not agree but they show you wide thinking on many issues that gain my respect. Keep them up BBQQ. As I used to say before, it is also good to disagree in order to agree.
Wan
May 22, 2013 02:04
  • BBQQ
Thank you for reading my posts. Sometimes, I am angry for what I posted. Sometimes, I am touched deeply. Anyway, thank you very much.
May 23, 2013 02:52
  • WANHU
Some people simply ask others to swallow their opinions without giving allowance for differences. For me we should understand that this is public forum and everyone is entitled to air her/his opinion as long as without malice and prejudice. In fact I learnt a lot from this forum.
Wan
May 23, 2013 03:16
  • BBQQ
We don't have to force ourselves to agree. It's good to hear different opinions on the same issue. We are individuals so that we should reveal our individuality and air our opinions individually.
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The higher academic degree you have, the thinner hair you have!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code