Menu
how to forget person we love so much and also the first love?
May 23, 2013 21:13
guest65118 i really hurt since i have relationship with my first love. we are friend for 4 year, first he is my close friend also my best friend, he help me and tell me everything! then i start fall in love with him, and then he love me back, first i surely believe that he love me,cos he really sweet to me. but infact during he contact with me he also have relationship with other girl who is my friend, but he lie me that he break up with her heuy , so i agree to have relationship with him. first he said he never like her, but after that he can't leave her again and again. he promise with me many time but he can't do even a time! he really make me hurt so much, but i still love him so much and forget him!he told me he just kidding with her, cos he can sleep with her everyday, but i can't do like her because i'm a daughter in a strict family, can't live together before married! so i have to see he sleep with her everyday, and still can't leave him because i love him so much! but he still say he love me and will married with me, he told me everything about his relationship with her, i no everything about they both. but i have to be hurt and cry everyday! but what i really surprise is when i send sms to him, he was with her and she sent me back the sms, she say m is the girl's of his husband , is hide girlfriend of his husband! but infact, he live together although his parents don't like. and she really look down on me, but during i reply back he 's her side because he afraid lose her but he don't care what i feel, don't care how i'm hurt! could u tell me, he used to love me te? and i should leave him or continue to hurt anymore or wait him to back to me? But now i'm really hurt! and it's really true that first love really difficult to forget!
Jul 29, 2013 11:50
  • CARLOS
Really annoying to read text like that, I mean it is like a path of ants from where someone is desperately trying to find the ant called Jimmy and the only clue is that Jimmy limbs one of his left side legs, so I only comment the headline.

Why the hell should anyone forget ones life? Just don´t look back and live your life. Easy like to drink a glass of beer. (...good beer, please, if I may ask...)
Jul 30, 2013 00:58
  • BBQQ
Carlos,

It's really annoying to hear someone feel heartbroken for the one who doesn't deserve her love. We might ask ourselves many times "Why do we feel sad for ‘a piece of shit’?" However, we still don't have the answer. No wonder we say "love is blind".

If I were the girl, I would have had the same feelings like her. That man who looks like a piece of shit in our eyes is a diamond in her eyes. If she could get through the hard time, she could really find that the diamond in her eyes is really a piece of shit.
Jul 31, 2013 10:21
  • WANHU
Dear GUEST65118
It is not nice to hear someone falls in love with someone, although I can't sya sheer stupidity, who is not worth to be loved at all. Wake up and stop dreaming. Too much watching Korean love movies?
Wan
Aug 1, 2013 01:13
  • BBQQ
Haha,

South Korean movies have ruined too many innoncent girls. They are daydreaming of meeting such a Prince White in the movies. When I am in college, I even had this dream. When I become an OL, I never watched South Korean movies or TV series.

You know why? I am not pretty and men around me are not like those in the movies. They were not born with golden keys in mouths. Their parents or grand-parents don't own large enterprises.
Aug 2, 2013 10:55
  • WANHU
That's where you are wrong dear BBQQ. Beauty is to the eyes of the beholder, and every girl is beautiful in her own way.
Wan
Aug 4, 2013 21:18
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

That's where you are wrong dear BBQQ. Beauty is to the eyes of the beholder, and every girl is beautiful in her own way.
Wan

Yes, Beauty is in the eyes of the beholders. But it's not in the fairytales produced by South Korean directors.
Aug 7, 2013 03:02
  • WANHU
But many people especially girls like to live in the world of dreams by trying to ape the lives of those movie stars.
Wan
Aug 7, 2013 04:52
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan and BBQQ,

You know what movies I like? Action (Kung Fu), horror movies and cartoons made by Disneyland.
Aug 10, 2013 09:30
  • WANHU
Once in a while it's nice to see Donnie Yen in action or the humorous Stephen Chow.]
Wan
Aug 12, 2013 22:37
  • CHERRY07
I prefer to watch Jet Lee's kung fu movies. He looks more handsome and performs kungfu very well.

Donnie Yen becomes popular after Jackie Chen and Jet Lee reduces their movies.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: how to forget person we love so much and also the first love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code