Menu
To take a training class to find your Mr. Right?
May 29, 2013 02:01
  • JANE01
Do you know “left-over girls”? It’s called Sheng Nv (剩女) in Chinese, referring to those girls who are already over the marriageable age but haven’t gotten married. A Chinese training organization has opened a training class to the leftover girls who are eager to get married. According to the organization, it can help and teach you to find your Mr. Right in 90 days as long as you join the training class.

Are the training classes very expensive? Yes, the cheapest one costs CNY 2800. A girl spent n4early 40000 on the second part class and more than 5000 on the third part class. Now she has earned the life membership so that she can study all the classes.

According to the organization, their youngest member is only 17 years old. Is it early for her to study the classes?

Is it possible that a woman can find her Mr. Right just in three months?
May 29, 2013 10:45
GUEST20101 Obviously it is Chinese men who need training. 28 -30 is NOT too old for a woman to get married.
May 30, 2013 15:11
  • WANHU
Chinese now are very rich. Theu are willing to spend RMB80k on table manners, RMB40k to find one Mr Right.
Wan
Jun 3, 2013 22:18
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Chinese now are very rich. Theu are willing to spend RMB80k on table manners, RMB40k to find one Mr Right.
Wan

Those who spend money on these classes either come from rich families or daydream that they will find a wealthy and handsome husband. Ordinary girls like me don't study these classes.
Jun 18, 2013 21:52
  • KEVIN0518
I think this school should invite Deng Wendi to be a teacher. She can share how she seized Murdoch's heart. Unfortunately, Murdoch is planning to divorce her.
Jun 21, 2013 02:46
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Those who spend money on these classes either come from rich families or daydream that they will find a wealthy and handsome husband. Ordinary girls like me don't study these classes.

They do not know what to do with their money. 80k is a lot of money that one can spend on reality rather than on dreams.

Wan
Jun 23, 2013 21:58
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

They do not know what to do with their money. 80k is a lot of money that one can spend on reality rather than on dreams.

Wan

Wan,

Why are they so interested in the classes? They put what they learnt into practice and find sugar daddies or rich people as their husbands. 80k isn't expensive if you find a rich husband.
Jul 1, 2013 05:52
  • WANHU
Yesterday my Chinese "niece" told me about girls marrying rich people in China and they have some kind of competitions to find rich husbands. One girl works in the bank who was proposed by a rich man but at first she rejected him. He tries his best woo her, then later deposit some money in her bank through her. To cut the story short, later she and her mom agree to accept the man. The man said, I have many women but she is the mother of my twin children. She becomes a full-time housewife taking care of the children with lots of money, while the husband also have lots of money and lots of concubines or mistresses.

Frankly speaking, I would prefer my daughter marry a poor husband than a glamorous life with full of heartaches.

Wan
Jul 1, 2013 20:46
  • BBQQ
Dear Wan,

Has your Chinese niece found her Mr Right? What kind of man will she marry, a rich guy or a hard-working poor guy? It's no wrong that girls seek for a rich husband. I think they have prepared for what will happen to them.

Take the girl at a bank for example. I guess that she knows he keeps concubines and mistresses. Both just take what they need from each other. The girl wants money and a luxurious life. The man wants to find a pretty girl to be his wife. They both get what they need after getting married.
Jul 9, 2013 19:48
  • WANHU
She is searching for someone that can guide her through the life she is seeking for. There are many suitors but somehow she does not agree.

Life is not a theory and will never be. I am always a practical person. No one understands pain until he faces and endures it. The same way how I understand hunger as I have experienced it for three trying years from the age of 9. The growling of the stomach asking to be filled, the blurred vision that disabled a person to even walk a few steps, fainted at the roadside that people thought I was epileptic. Haha, those were the days.

I know one person she thought she could, and marries a handsome man whose father owns a factory in one of the cities in Guangdong. After giving birth to a son, her husband stays away from her and takes a mistress (or mistresses?). She has a big house, as well as yuans in the bank. She realised later that fat bank accounts do not compensate for her pain and sorrow and tries to commit suicide twice. I met her in December last yearm and now she's getting better, takes care of her son, even appoints a teacher to teach her son English. She's tendering for a divorce.

Wan
Jul 9, 2013 21:56
  • BBQQ
BBQQ,

Some people have wives at home but mistresses outside. Yesterday, a report said a mistress showed up in front of the man and his wife. She required that he should have divorced his wife and get married with him. You know what? Both his wife and his mistress are pregnant. They finally went to the local police station.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: To take a training class to find your Mr. Right?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code