Menu
To take a training class to find your Mr. Right?
Jul 12, 2013 01:18
  • WANHU
Some people thought with money can compensate with her other shortcomings but how wrong she was when the pain inside her heart becomes unbearable that drives her to almost suicide. Some people opine that it's better be rich though sorrow than being poor and sorrow. Why choose both unacceptable options? For me, am willing to be poor than having those sleepless nights. Like BBQQ used to say, people can't change their characters, although I think I can change for the better, but I doubt others want to change with the characters they have, especially the rich ones. Just be careful, not to fall into a trap you can't get out.
Wan
Jul 14, 2013 21:37
  • BBQQ
Wan,

The guy I mentioned in the report never thought that his mistress could have shown up in front of him and his wife. He once asked the girl to abort their baby but the girl refused. I don't know how he deals with this matter. Perhaps, he will be sued in court by his wife and his mistress.
Jul 15, 2013 16:45
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ
I remember the old Malay saying: we can't hide the body of the elephant under a handkerchief, one day people will know.
Wan
Jul 15, 2013 22:05
  • BBQQ
Wan,

He thought he was a magician so that he could hide "the elephant" under his handkerchief.
Jul 17, 2013 08:53
  • WANHU
Haha, like David Copperfield?
Wan
Jul 18, 2013 04:02
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Haha, like David Copperfield?
Wan

Even the magicians make mistakes, haha. I can imagine his ending. His wife and mistress will abandon him after slapping his face.
Jul 18, 2013 07:44
  • WANHU
There is no magic wand in real life. People need to face reality and work for the better.
Wan
Jul 20, 2013 18:47
  • MARK_81
yes BBQQ that's happening more and more

Jul 21, 2013 04:28
  • BBQQ
Wan,

The guy just thought that he could handle his wife and mistress well. But it proved that he was wrong. He was daydreaming.
Jul 21, 2013 13:18
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ
Both wives are pregnant and I am sure both babies when born, need a father. Thus both ladies may only go to the police station out of their anger, but will they sue him in court? Time will tell.

I am sure you won't be that foolish to fall to this kind of a man but if you were one of the girls, what will you do?

Wan
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: To take a training class to find your Mr. Right?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code