Menu
To take a training class to find your Mr. Right?
Jul 29, 2013 22:14
  • BBQQ
Wan,

She (the third person) didn't know he is married. It was she who called the police after she found out that he disappeared.
Jul 31, 2013 22:43
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ, she may be naive and fell to such unexpected entanglement but why asked the husband to divorce his legally wedded wife? What would she do if the situation is reversed, she's the wife and a pregnant girl came asking her husband to divorce her.

I don't know about China, but in USA there is a Mormon community that allows husbands to have many wives and I am told they live happily ever after. In Pakistan men are allowed to marry four wives. Maybe they can migrate there?

Wan
Aug 4, 2013 22:52
  • BBQQ
Yes, migration might be the best solution if the two girls can reach an agreement.
Aug 13, 2013 07:56
  • WANHU
But not easy for China nationals to migrate to third country unless they are involved in politics where they can request for political asylum. If he is Liu Xiaobo, then probably many western countries would welcome him.
Wan
Aug 13, 2013 21:46
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I don't want to talk Liu's case. It's a political issue. Migration is possible. She can get acquainted with some foreigners on dating websites. Perhaps, she can find the one who is willing to take care of her, though there are many scams on dating websites.
Aug 27, 2013 00:09
  • JIMMYJJOHN
I want everyone to check this out........

Its about this Asian guy name Brandon Wade who is a Asian Sugar Daddy, he got a pretty cute European wife.... he invented this website called

http://www.dateupscale.com/where-to-find-a-sugar-daddy.htm a website for wealthy men and beautiful young ladies.

here is a documentary on on him, his website, the ladies, a sugar daddy and critics.

Part 1. his interview starts at 3:43 mark.

YouTube - Stossel Seeking Arrangement Segment 1

part 2. YouTube - Stossel Seeking Arrangement Segment 2

a newsclip on it
YouTube - http://www.dateupscale.com - Sugar Daddy Dating

Personally, I cant hate on these sugar daddies... they are rich and successful and enjoying life. I just find it funny how guys would throw money at women!!! I cant hate on these ladies..... they are treated like a princess and getting spoiled...and women love to be pampered.

Last edited by JIMMYJJOHN: Aug 27, 2013 00:10
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: To take a training class to find your Mr. Right?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code