Menu
To take a training class to find your Mr. Right?
Jul 22, 2013 21:12
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I will get an abortion. Someone might say that I have no humanity. But I have to tell them that I won't raise a child if I can't give him/her an intact family. A child from single-parent family is totally different from other children. They suffer from invisible pressure and might have psychological problems. More seriously, his/her personalities might have serious flaws.

On the other hand, his/her biological father isn't a good father. He can betray me once. In the future, he can do it again. Here is a Chinese saying "Dogs can never forget about shits." Seriously, I don't know why dogs are keen on shits.

Lastly, I might find someone to emasculate him. I really don't want to see other girls get cheated by that bastard. But it's against the law. So I will curse that he will never have a wife. He doesn't deserve a wife and a family.
Jul 22, 2013 22:39
  • WANHU
After four months of pregnancy it is not advisable to get an abortion as the baby is already with soul, and I believe we have no right to eliminate another unless we have strong reasons for a matter of life and death.

I do share with you about your concern of a child without his biological father which many a time is being ridiculed by his own peers and community. About the saying, I think we share the same thing. Out of anger you may want him to be castrated but to my simple opinion cheating does not warrant for castration but rather only compensate the girl with certain amount of money both parties agree upon, unless in the case of molest or rape.

Dear BBQQ, thus I beg to move.

Wan
Jul 24, 2013 01:02
  • BBQQ
Wan,

Money can not compensate the hurt caused to the girls. Whom would he choose if both girls forgave him?

Yes, it's a crime if the girl got the abortion. But what should she do if the man chose to live with his life? Do you think she can find another man? It's too difficult. Most men won't marry a woman who has a baby for another man. Would you marry a girl if she had a baby for another man? If she wants to start a new life, she has no choice but abortion.
Jul 24, 2013 19:09
  • WANHU
I don't think think you'd be like that woman when she knows he's married but still has and continues her relationship with someone's husband. She thinks by getting pregnant she can claim him, pressures him to divorce his wife. It's true it's not easy to marry someone with a bastard baby but then it's her option to choose from her own free will. No one forces her. Even knowing she's pregnant she declines to go for abortion. He is nether her Mr Right nor Mr Left (or Mr Wrong as you put it) but rather Mr Uncertain.
Wan
Jul 24, 2013 21:51
  • BBQQ
Wan,

She (the mistress) thought she could keep him by giving birth to a baby. But he just threw CNY 1500 and asked her to get an abortion. Then he disappeared. Obviously, she failed.

I was not her and didn't know what her decision was.The man is a coward. He made her pregnant and then asked her to do the abortion. As you said, he is not her Mr. Right. So I would get an abortion if I were her.
Jul 24, 2013 23:36
  • WANHU
Not really a coward but rather irresponsible. Sometimes a girl is both naive and stupid, banking on someone's wealth and handsome face. Strayed husband should be treated with distrust.
Wan
Jul 25, 2013 04:23
  • BBQQ
Sometimes a girl is both naive and stupid, banking on someone's wealth and handsome face.

I couldn't agree with you anymore. Do you know why she (the third person) cohabit with him? He looks good and humourous and takes good care of her.
Jul 25, 2013 04:30
  • WANHU
Then she needs to think if she were the victim, meaning she's married to that man, then a girl came with a baby growing in her womb asking her husband to marry her.
Wan
Jul 28, 2013 04:59
  • BBQQ
So she deserves this for not seeing through the man? She has to burden a part of the responsibility but is still a victim. There just one criminal, that is the man.
Jul 28, 2013 15:49
  • WANHU
What if she chooses to be the victim? The man is indeed the culprit but she's abetting after knowing he's married.
Wan
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: To take a training class to find your Mr. Right?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code