Menu
Are you feeling hot in summer? Carrying a winter melon in your arms!
Aug 4, 2013 22:35
  • BBQQ
Wan,

Health is the most important. If we are unhealthy, we even can't work to make money. I am planning to visit Qinghai Lake and Tibet (if possible) next year. Going abroad is still on my list.
Aug 10, 2013 20:36
  • WANHU
I have been to Qinghai but not yet to Tibet. The nearest probably Shangri La. Anyway Tibet is not far from Sichuan. Anyway, AirAsia flies to Chengdu from Kuala Lumpur but I still prefer to fly to Guangzhou or Shenzhen as my transit.
Wan
Aug 13, 2013 01:49
  • BBQQ
Now it's getting too difficult for foreigners to visit Tibet. Individual foreigners are not allowed to enter Tibet. The only choice is to join a group tour.
Sep 3, 2013 01:47
  • WANHU
Probably because some foreigners take sides in Tibet's disputes thus displeased the Central government.
Wan
Sep 4, 2013 01:31
  • BBQQ
BBQQ,

That's a political issue but it does affect tourism. I don't want to talk about this.
Sep 20, 2013 07:58
  • WANHU
Indeed it's a political issue but a foreigner needs to understand any sensitive political issue in China so that he won't encroach in area he is not supposed to be. We need to respect the sovereignty of any country that we visit.
Wan
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are you feeling hot in summer? Carrying a winter melon in your arms!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code