Menu
Are you feeling hot in summer? Carrying a winter melon in your arms!
Jul 11, 2013 23:39
  • WANHU
I am allocated 35 days of annual leave. The days that I didn't take will be carried forward to the next year. Unless I opted for a golden handshake, I would enjoy more cumulated annual leave. Anyway Langkawi is a haven for chocolate lovers.
Wan
Jul 11, 2013 23:41
  • WANHU
My balance of annual leave is only 34 days now, and I have earmarked for my China trips.
Wan
Jul 14, 2013 22:29
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I just have a five days annual leave. If Iwork for 10 years, I will have 10 days. I don't know when I can have as many annual leave as you have.
Jul 17, 2013 08:24
  • WANHU
What can you do with 5 days? I will be on leave from Jul 22nd until August 10
Wan
Jul 18, 2013 03:22
  • BBQQ
Wan,

That is the Labor Law says. So will you travel during your holidays?
Jul 19, 2013 13:59
  • WANHU
Perhaps to few places but haven't bought the tickets yet.
Wan
Jul 21, 2013 22:12
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Perhaps to few places but haven't bought the tickets yet.
Wan

You are older than me. It's time for you to enjoy your life now. I am struggling for a better life. I just hope that I can have time to travel around the world when I retire.
Jul 22, 2013 02:34
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

You are older than me. It's time for you to enjoy your life now. I am struggling for a better life. I just hope that I can have time to travel around the world when I retire.

Then you won't have the opportunity to travel because when you retire, you will be too old and too tired to travel.
Wan
Jul 31, 2013 00:48
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I just hope that I can walk when I retire. Then I can leave my home for traveling. At present, I need to work hard to accummulate money. I don't have a husband and a child.
Aug 1, 2013 00:13
  • WANHU
Life is strange, BBQQ. Sometimes good things happened when we least expected. Despair not, for you will have a good family.

I used to be like you trying to amass wealth that never happened. By end of the month I could barely save anything and at times the money finished a few days before my payday. Even if I worked hard day and night still I couldn't travel excessively like today.

I go to Xi'an to see a friend that undergoing chemo and radiation therapy for her post carcinoma surgery. I dread to think those cumulated money just to pay for the exorbitant hospital bills where medical insurance covers only certain parts of the bills. As we may understand, imported medicines are rare and expensive in China.

Try to go out while you're young at least to neighbouring countries, watching the blue sky on the horizon with the ripple of the wave on a beautiful white sandy beach. The feeling of soft wind softly blowing against your face while sipping fresh young coconut juice or freshly blended mango.

Wan

Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are you feeling hot in summer? Carrying a winter melon in your arms!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code