Menu
What would you do if you caught a thief?
Jun 9, 2013 01:17
A female thief who tried to steal something from a small shop was caught by the shop owner. The shop owner was so angry that he cut off all her hair. According to the shop owner, he has lost a few thousands Yuan because of those thieves. He cut off her hair to warn other thieves and give the female a good lesson.

It reminds me of another accident. Three men caught a thief who tried to steal a bike. They didn’t call the police. Instead, they used stones and wrenches to beat him badly. The thief didn’t want to die in their hands. Thus, he seized an opportunity and ran away. Unfortunately, he was caught again on a cargo ship at a wharf. He was afraid of being beaten again. As a result, he jumped into the river though he couldn’t swim. He asked help from the three men but they didn’t give him a hand. Then the thief was drowned.

The three men were sued to the local court for intentional killing. Each of them was sentenced to more than 3 years imprisonments.

What would you do when you caught a thief?

Jun 18, 2013 21:49
  • KEVIN0518
I won't beat him. The best way is to send him to the police station.
Jun 19, 2013 05:54
  • MARK_81
Yes me and my best friend caught someone the other week and delivered him personally to the police station!
Jun 20, 2013 21:36
  • WANHU
I would handcuff him, put him in my car and send him to my friends at the station,

If I were a policeman.
Wan
Jun 22, 2013 13:19
  • MARK_81
There you go Wan.. best way to handle the situation.

A lot of bad characters out there we all need to be sheriffs every once in a while!
Jun 22, 2013 23:59
  • WANHU
We should not take law into our own hands.
Wan
Jun 23, 2013 04:06
  • BBQQ
Kevin,

If someone touched your girlfriend's ass on the bus, what would you do? Still send him to the police station? Most boys would beat the guy badly.
Jun 23, 2013 04:40
  • MARK_81
I agree Wan! I'm usually against any type of vigilante action but there are of course emergencies. this one time I was referring to was that.

BBQQ: good point there many would certainly not be forgiving! I honestly don't know if I would handle it reasonably or not fly into a rage!
Last edited by MARK_81: Jun 23, 2013 04:48
Jun 23, 2013 21:38
  • BBQQ
Mark,

You would know what to do when it happened. But I suggest you should fly into a rage and fix the one who harasses your girlfriend. If you kept silent and did nothing, I am sure your GF will break up with you. Why? She thought you were a coward. How could she marry a man who is afraid of fighting for her?
Jun 24, 2013 15:50
  • MARK_81
Yes I would certainly do anything to protect the ones I love!

and I've never been a coward in any situation so this one would be no different.

Jun 25, 2013 01:00
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

Yes I would certainly do anything to protect the ones I love!

and I've never been a coward in any situation so this one would be no different.

So you will beat him badly to defend your girlfriend?
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What would you do if you caught a thief?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code