Menu
Men, would you wear bra?
Jul 21, 2013 04:32
  • BBQQ
Wan,

You are absolutely a researcher. You may interview some men who wear this kind of bra and write it as a story.
Jul 21, 2013 14:01
  • WANHU
Interview definitely one of the research instruments. I'd rather write a historical fiction than undergoing great painstaking in studying abnormal behaviour.
Wan
Jul 22, 2013 21:20
  • BBQQ
Abnormality and Normality are relative. Those who prefer to wear bras are just a small number of the men in the world. Thus, we "normal men" thought it was abnormal to wear bras. What if most men wear bras? Then they can laugh at those who don't wear bras and call them "abnormal".
Jul 23, 2013 05:40
  • WANHU
Perhaps dear BBQQ. Normal or abnormal usually is dictated by the norms of the society. If you want to create your own norms, it is better if you go out of your community. The aborigines of the indigenous peoples of Malaysia wear loincloth with painted face, and their women do not wear bras at all (forty years ago) but now they have changed. Today our "modern" society will look with distaste if you show your naked breasts publicly but not in those yesteryears.

But then I am not an innovator, and I am just following the set of rules defined by my community which clothes men should wear and which women should. By abiding to these rules I am part of the community and we can get along well.

Wan
Jul 23, 2013 22:27
  • BBQQ
Wan,

Gay or lesbian was not accepted in the past. Today, they are accepted gradually in many places. People's ideas change as time goes by. Today, we think that men with bras are gross. In the future, we might think they look nice with bras.

You are right. When in Rome, do as Romans do. If the whole community doesn't accept the men with bras, then men shouldn't wear bras.
Jul 25, 2013 01:08
  • WANHU
In China people are not categorised under religions while in Malaysia we have four main religions where majority of the people abide its rules and principles, namely Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism and Islam. There are other religions too such as Sikhism, Jainism, Bahaism but they are too small to make an impact. Majority of the people are Muslims thus the government slightly imposes the rules of decency based from Islamic values while others may profess or may not profess any religion. Ww have churches, temples and mosques everywhere where Hindu temples have the highest number. There are gays and lesbians too in Malaysia, especially in cities where they have their watering hole, but then the government can't do anything in private places and they never indulge their activities in public.

You may wear short pants with shirt showing your midriff in Malaysia but such attire is not allowed for entering public libraries, government departments and official duty. You may wear bikini at most beaches but you may overnight in a police lockup if you wear bikini to shop in Bukit Bintang. The problem today, gays and lesbians want to be recognised and accepted which to my understanding are against the principles of all religions.

Wan
Jul 25, 2013 04:01
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I am not a religion believer. But I still feel uneasy when talking about gays and lesians. But it's their choice. I have no right to judge whether it is wrong.
Jul 25, 2013 07:55
  • WANHU
Do not worry about religion as no one is coercing you. The world is a free enterprise, you can believe in anything or not believe in anything. Homosexuals did exist as mentioned in many religious scriptures and of course they were looked down with distaste. Definitely they won't produce offspring.
Wan
Jul 28, 2013 04:07
  • BBQQ
Wan,

They can't produce offspring but they can raise their children by adoption.
Jul 28, 2013 16:06
  • WANHU
Haha, then they need non-homosexual family.
Wan
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Men, would you wear bra?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code