Menu
God bless me! Wishing the plan could depart and arrive on time!
Sep 20, 2013 07:10
  • WANHU
Not really, I think something is wrong somewhere, and she has seen too many fairy tales or Indian Bollywood movies, hehe.
Wan
Sep 22, 2013 04:22
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I have noticed that you talked Bollywood movies twice. Does it has some metaphorical meanings?
Sep 23, 2013 16:25
  • WANHU
I talked to some Indian friends and they told me if you want to imagine a life that you can't have, you should see Bollywood movies. Though I have my doubts, but I have seen some video clips of the Indian songs portrayed some Indian actors. In one song you could see they have a wardrobe of clothes to wear, more than 10 beautiful places, etc.
Wan
Sep 27, 2013 21:21
  • BBQQ
Ok, I understand it. And I think I got the differences between Hollywood and Bollywood movies. In the Hollywood movies, a hero can saves the world many times, such as Spiderman, Superman or Ironman.
Oct 2, 2013 01:01
  • WANHU
Those superheroes are started from comic books.
Wan
Oct 8, 2013 22:25
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Those superheroes are started from comic books.
Wan

Yes, there would be a big trouble if they did exist. Do you know why? They will compete for the title of the Savior of the World. What if they fight each other? OMG! It would be a disaster.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: God bless me! Wishing the plan could depart and arrive on time!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code