Menu
Will you allow the snails to crawl on your face?
Jul 16, 2013 01:51
  • BBQQ
According to a Japanese Beauty Salon, the snail's slime is good for the girls' facial skin. The slime can remove the dead cells, clean the pores, repair sunburns and moisturize your skin.

Will you enjoy the snails' service? Don't answer my question so quickly. It costs around 10000 Yen (about 106 USD) per five minutes.

Jul 17, 2013 17:01
  • WANHU
Some people use leeches and fish.
Wan
Jul 18, 2013 04:12
  • BBQQ
Leeches? Don't they worry that leeches absorb their blood? I just know that leech is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine.
Jul 18, 2013 06:47
  • WANHU
I have seen a documentary a few years ago on TV.
Wan
Jul 21, 2013 11:00
  • ATTA_BUTT
I think its old fashion in presence of lasts face cream’s.
Jul 22, 2013 20:56
  • BBQQ
It's natural and your face won't be damaged. You know, the cosmetics contain heavy metals and chemicals. If you use it for a while, I think you won't put it aside. You will rely on it. Without cosmetics, you are a yellow-faced woman.
Jul 23, 2013 10:56
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

It's natural and your face won't be damaged. You know, the cosmetics contain heavy metals and chemicals. If you use it for a while, I think you won't put it aside. You will rely on it. Without cosmetics, you are a yellow-faced woman.

Did you used it?
Jul 23, 2013 21:34
  • BBQQ
Atta,

Of course I use cosmetics even though I know that heavy metals and chemicals exist in them. I don't have money to buy Lancome, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Chanel or any other famous brands. But I still have to buy some cheaper ones and make up my face.

Snail is not my favorite. I can't bear its sticky slime.
Jul 24, 2013 08:49
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ View Post

Atta,

Of course I use cosmetics even though I know that heavy metals and chemicals exist in them. I don't have money to buy Lancome, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Chanel or any other famous brands. But I still have to buy some cheaper ones and make up my face.

Snail is not my favorite. I can't bear its sticky s...

Thanks for your information about latest brand of cosmetics; I was not familiar with them. Haha,
Jul 24, 2013 22:09
  • BBQQ
Atta,

It's ok that you didn't hear them before. Men seldom care about these things. They just give money to their wives to buy cosmetics. I am a girl and I know these brands. But I don't have money to buy them. They are too expensive.
Jul 25, 2013 01:25
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ
You have natural beauty thus no need to hide you beauty behind those chemicals and toxins.
Wan
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you allow the snails to crawl on your face?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code