Menu
Will you allow the snails to crawl on your face?
Jul 25, 2013 03:38
  • BBQQ
Wan,

Not all people are fond of natural beauty. Otherwise, there will be no cosmetics maker in the world. You must have heard about this "士为知己者死,女为悦己者容". It means "Gentlemen die for those who appreciate them, and ladies try to look good for those who love them." Thus, I have to make up for the man I love.
Jul 25, 2013 05:36
  • WANHU
If you buy a packet of cigarette in US of A, you will find these words: Surgeon-General has determined that cigarette smoking is hazardous to your health. But millions still smoke cigarette, including China. Thus cigarette producers produce more cigarettes due to heavy demands. Advertisements show how cool people that smoke. Many people are being hoodwinked by these producers of cigarettes as well as cosmetics.
Wan
Jul 25, 2013 10:36
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Atta,

It's ok that you didn't hear them before. Men seldom care about these things. They just give money to their wives to buy cosmetics. I am a girl and I know these brands. But I don't have money to buy them. They are too expensive.

Before marriage women would arrange cosmetics by their own.
Jul 28, 2013 03:51
  • BBQQ
Atta,

What about those who have boyfriends? As far as I know, many boyfriends buy cosmetics for their girlfriends.
Jul 28, 2013 03:54
  • BBQQ
Wan,

Once I saw a black lung with holes. It's said that people who smoke have such lungs. I suggest all cigarette box should have this picture on its surface.

Jul 28, 2013 15:41
  • WANHU
Haha you;re late. In Malaysia we have those printed on the cigarette box, but diehards are not easy to relinquish bad habits.
Wan
Jul 29, 2013 22:20
  • BBQQ
Wan,

There are just some warning words on the Chinese cigarette box. It says "Xi Yan You Hai Jian Kang (smoking is bad for your health)". I think the picture is more convincing than the words. It clearly shows how people's lungs are affected.

We have called on prohibiting smoking for years but there are still many people who are addicted to cigarettes. The government can gain very much from tobacco revenue.
Last edited by BBQQ: Jul 29, 2013 22:22
Jul 30, 2013 15:29
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ
We can't do anything for those who have chosen their own death warrants as there is no law enacted to bar people from smoking. Even in Saudi Arabia who has decreed that cigarette smoking is prohibited in its religion, you can still see on TV its citizens with cigarettes between their lips.
Wan
Jul 31, 2013 03:22
  • BBQQ
Wan,

There is a regulation that people can't not smoke in public area. I don't say that they can't smoke. They just can't smoke everywhere.
Jul 31, 2013 05:48
  • WANHU
Rules and regulations need enforcement. Even in no smoking zone we can still see people smoking.
Wan
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you allow the snails to crawl on your face?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code