Menu
Can you bear your husband has sex with other women?
Jul 23, 2013 01:34
  • SUNNYDREAM
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 3 vote(s)
  2. 10 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
One year ago, Abby encountered that her husband was having sex with another girl in bed. She was so angry at that moment that she came back to her mother's home. After being separated for several days, Abby found out that she couldn't live without her husband. As a result, she gave in and started to find girls to have sex with her husband. At the beginning, she was worried that her husband could divorce her. Her husband confessed that having sex with other girls made him excited and that he was really into it. However, he promise that he didn't like them. He just enjoyed having sex with them.

Strangely, she gradually enjoyed watching her husband having sex with other girls. Although her mother and friends didn't agree on what she did for her husband, she thought it was ok and felt that their relationship was stronger than before.

Both Abby and her husband think that sex is just sex. Having sex with others doesn't mean that he is in love with them.
Jul 23, 2013 05:47
GUEST21874 I think my (Chinese ) wife would deprive me of something very dear to me if she caught me doing that. The kind of women who would agree to have no strings sex with another woman's husband are also likely to give him more than sex.
Jul 23, 2013 06:03
  • WANHU
Maybe the wife can start to have sex with others too, after all sex is just sex and has nothing to do with love.
Wan
Jul 23, 2013 22:07
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I can't be as open as her. I am narrow-minded. I can't bear my husband does that in front of me. If he really did it, I couldn' imagine what I would do to him. Perhaps, I might kill him.
Jul 24, 2013 01:29
  • WANHU
Then you're a normal girl because you seriously respect your marriage.
Wan
Jul 24, 2013 22:35
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Then you're a normal girl because you seriously respect your marriage.
Wan

I am a traditional Asian girl. Perhaps, my mindset is totally different from those western girls.

Yesterday, a man and a woman quarreled on the street in Dongguan. The man was very irritated so that he took off his shirt. The woman was much more irritated than him. She took off all her clothes and ran on the street. Lastly, the man gave in. He covered the woman with her clothes and walked away with her.
Jul 25, 2013 00:15
  • WANHU
This is perhaps the impact of pressure people can't take and went berserk. I don't think in normal circumstances she would take off her clothes and ran in public. A university student in Shanghai poisoned his room mate because of payment of water bill.
Wan
Jul 25, 2013 04:07
  • BBQQ
It might be, Wan. It's good that the man covered her and took her away.
Jul 26, 2013 09:56
  • WANHU
People may take advantage of Abby's attitude, including her husband. She was afraid that her husband may leave her for other girls.
Wan
Jul 27, 2013 04:44
  • NICOLE_BABY
I guess that more than 95.5% Chinese ladies would never bear that sort of thing, just like I do. Cheating is never gonna be OK to self-respected couples, the story about Abby, I think it's not possible to me, and it sounds really, really crazy. But there are also some other exception for cheating, like disability, homosexual-oriented couples.
Jul 27, 2013 11:28
  • WANHU
Nicole, maybe you have done research like the John Hopkins University did, with full of statistics but then like any other research, they are mainly done based from random sampling. Can we say 4.5% Chinese ladies agree?
Wan
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can you bear your husband has sex with other women?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code