Menu
Can you bear your husband has sex with other women?
Jul 28, 2013 03:16
  • BBQQ
Wan,

Men like her husband don't deserve her love. I'd dump him immediately if I were Abby.
PS:We haven't known Sunny's opinion.

Jul 28, 2013 16:54
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ, I don't think your husband will do that because I know you will choose a good and well-mannered person.
Wan
Jul 29, 2013 11:30
  • CARLOS
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21874

I think my (Chinese ) wife would deprive me of something very dear to me if she caught me doing that. The kind of women who would agree to have no strings sex with another woman's husband are also likely to give him more than sex.

I think... no, I know my LaoPo would definitely...
Well, after her treatment I would probably be only a red spot on the carpet, if you know what I mean... and none of you or anybody else would not like to be that other woman

Perhaps sounds odd, but really it is understandable. Anyone who gives so much from her/himself to marriage will go nuts after noticing life breaking like a card house.

Carlos

Jul 29, 2013 20:58
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU View Post

Dear BBQQ, I don't think your husband will do that because I know you will choose a good and well-mannered person.
Wan

That's my wish, Wan. I just wish that I could be a lucky girl. Perhaps, he is well-mannered but changes into a bastard after marriage. Who knows? Men are definitely different when they court girls and get married.
Jul 29, 2013 21:04
  • BBQQ
Carlos,

Is your wife a tiger? Would she beat you badly if you sleep with another woman?

"Anyone who gives so much from her/himself to marriage will go nuts after noticing life breaking like a card house."

Hehe, good men have bad end. Both sides should do their best to manage their marriage.
Jul 31, 2013 03:10
  • CARLOS
I am a tiger, BBQQ.

No, she would not touch me. It was only a metaphor.

Carlos
Jul 31, 2013 03:48
  • BBQQ
I see. Are you a real tiger or just a "paper tiger"? Or your Chinese Zodiac is Tiger?
Jul 31, 2013 13:01
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

That's my wish, Wan. I just wish that I could be a lucky girl. Perhaps, he is well-mannered but changes into a bastard after marriage. Who knows? Men are definitely different when they court girls and get married.

Dear BBQQ
Acting to be well-mannered and well mannered are not the same. Although I don't have the formula to share but good heart will tell the truth. But many a time, a girl follows her emotion rather than the inner talks of her heart, in choosing a boyfriend (from the posts).
Wan
Aug 1, 2013 01:03
  • BBQQ
Yes, girls in love are silly. They can't tell if the man is well mannered or he disguise as a well-mannered man. I am afraid that I become as silly as them when I am in love.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can you bear your husband has sex with other women?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code