Menu
To poke an evil toy to revenge on your enemies?
Aug 8, 2013 02:35
  • RAINDROP
A mater of Fengshui in Hunan earns more than one million yuan by selling his amulets (charms) on the internet just for one month. It seems that his amulets are very popular. However, the evil toys are more popular than the master’s amulets.

What are the evil toys? They are small toys the witches use to curse someone. The witches put someone’s name on the toy and then use needles to poke the toy. Then “someone” feels discomfortable.

Who are willing to by these evil toys? Some white collars. They revenge on their colleagues or leaders who don’t treat them fairly.

Does the evil toy have magic power? I don’t know. Perhaps, they just vent their anger and dissatisfaction in this way.

Aug 10, 2013 01:36
  • WANHU
Dear Raindrop
Have you ever heard of voodoo?
Wan
Aug 13, 2013 00:56
  • BBQQ
It's better to vent your anger or hate in an unharmful way.

Wan, what is voodoo?
Aug 13, 2013 06:22
  • WANHU
Voodoo formerly was practised by some African shamans. Just like what Raindrop posted, it can send pain to intended victim by using needle(s).
Wan
Aug 13, 2013 22:34
  • BBQQ
Oh my god! Has the Voodoo existed for very long? Maybe, Chinese people learn this from Africans.
Aug 14, 2013 03:22
  • WANHU
Maybe you can Google out about voodoo, it's quite interesting.
Wan
Aug 14, 2013 21:12
  • BBQQ
Wan,

Voodoo is freaking. Their witches can turn people into the "living dead" with their magic. Horrible! I don't find how they do that.

It reminds me of the walking corpses in western Huhan areas. There are some people who drive the corpses back to their homes. They have the power to make the corpses walk according to their orders.
Aug 18, 2013 10:19
  • WANHU
These are the unexplained things happened in the past, in land full of magic and sorcery. I read some books by former British educationist, Sir Richard Olaf Winstedt. He was former Federation of Malaya Director of Education. One of his books is Start From Alif Count From One, which is quite interesting where he touches on magic and shamanism in British Malaya.
Wan
Aug 18, 2013 22:36
  • BBQQ
Wan,

The living dead really scares me. It will be scareful if someone uses this magic on people.
Aug 27, 2013 23:39
  • WANHU
The world of undead is sometimes coined with zombies and in my area there are magic and sorcery practised by the aborigines and even by Thai shaman that can send its evils to some persons.
Wan
Aug 28, 2013 22:36
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

Do you believe zombies and magics? In my hometown, there is an old tradition. A bamboo sieve is put on the dead body and cats are kept away from the dead body. It's said that dead people might sit or stand up if a cat gets over him/her.

It's really scary.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: To poke an evil toy to revenge on your enemies?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code