Menu
Do you know 45-day chickens?
Jul 16, 2013 21:57
  • RAINDROP
Look at Nokia. It was popular but now it faces acquisition. If Nokia applied Android system to its cellphone a bit early, it won't face the possibility of acquisition. After cooperating with Microsoft, nothing has changed. It's said that China' Huawei is interested in acquiring Nokia.
Jul 17, 2013 07:39
  • WANHU
Huawei formerly owns no factory, now a giant company in telecommunication and recognised in almost every telecommunication business world. Nokia is a dying brand as it doesn't change much, with Windows not easy to share with Android users.
Wan
Jul 18, 2013 02:42
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

Nokia had Symbian before it cooperated with Microsoft. Symbian was once the most popular mobile system in the world. But it died too quickly. Nokia never thought that Android developed so fast. Holding Symbian in hands, Nokida didn't choose Android. It's normal. After cooperating with Microsoft, Nokia produced some windows phones. They didn't receive positive response from the market. Their cooperation isn't successful.

In fact, Google is the biggest winner. Every mobile phone maker has to pay money to Google for using Android. Now Google has Moto in hands. It can compete with Samsung, HTC and other mobile phone makers.

Jul 19, 2013 15:11
  • WANHU
I was using Nokia that I bought in Shenzhen for RMB60 until my Chinese niece bought me a Lumia 720 because she thought I'd prefer Nokia. It was an offer in Malaysia that cost her around RMB1100. I was quite reluctant to accept, but finally I took the phone and used it ever since. Only for calls and messages, and I really don't need such kind of phone.
Wan
Jul 21, 2013 21:31
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

You don't use your cellphone to access to the internet? Today, almost all cellphones have wifi and GPRS functions. I don't have a good cellphone. But it can allow me to use QQ, Weibo, skpe etc. It's very convenient.
Jul 22, 2013 03:50
  • WANHU
I'd prefer to use camera than a mobile phone with camera. The cellphone is too small for my poor eyes to see all those minute things in the small screen. Everytime I want to go online I will use my notebook @ laptop.
Wan
Jul 27, 2013 11:50
  • WANHU
Thanks to Japanese inventor that creates Aji-No-Moto, about a hundred years ago where within a span of five years, it has expanded its business almost all over the world. Today, most cooks, especially in the Far East, rampantly use this MSG based Aji-No-Moto or other similar food enhancer when preparing food. You go to Thailand, it seems like an Amex motto, don't leave kitchen without MSG. Haha
Wan
Jul 28, 2013 03:13
  • BBQQ
Haha, I think cellphones with cameras are better. I can take photos anytime, anywhere. I won't carry camera in my bag every day but I do carry my cellphone every day. I take photos with my cellphone and then I can upload these photos to my Weibo and Weixin (We chat) immediately.
Jul 28, 2013 20:43
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ
I think one day you will go crazy if your life is without your cellphone (like most youngsters do).
Wan
Jul 30, 2013 21:30
  • BBQQ
Dear Wan,

I almost go crazy now. Every morning, I look for my cellphone. I set alarm and I have to turn it off when it wakes me up. I feel uneasy when I can't find my cellphone.
Page 8 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you know 45-day chickens?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code