My Personal Experience in Shenzhen

Written by Mr. ASSADI Jul 25, 2012 01:24
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Shenzhen muslim hotel is near to hubei metro station. Costs around 200 rmb and good place to reside. I suggest not to travel by bus as you may be lost as there is no other language except chinese. Best is metro but little expensive than bus. Book any chinese local agent or else you will end up with dissapontment because very little people can speak, read and write english. prononciation is entirely different. If you don't have chinese agent who can understand english then it is very difficult to communicate and travel.

Shenzhen is a commercial city not a tourist place so if you want to spend your holiday it is better you choose hongkong or macao. For indians hongkong is the nearest and airfare is low to hongkong and aligible for14 day free visa on arrival.from hongkong airport you can travel by road to Shenzhen if you have mainland visa. Journey to shenzhen is around 2 hours including immigration.This is my personal experience.

More Shenzhen Travel Reviews
1. New HOTPOT with English Menu! BOBOMYPET Feb 9, 2012 21:45
2. Hi RUSSELL SILVA from NewZealand Jan 20, 2012 19:14
3. ShenZhen Trip SHRUTI GOSWAMI from India Aug 15, 2011 05:31
Comments (6)

Feb 25, 2016 22:03 Reply

Mrs.SUSAN from China said:

I live in Shenzhen. It is a beautiful city. If you come to Shenzhen, and need any help, you can add my QQ 710308073. I have lived in New Zealand and USA for 5 years, so there wont be communication problems.

Nov 26, 2014 04:34 Reply

Mr.M R SHARDIA from INDIA said:

SIR, I WANT TO VISIT SHENZHEN NEXT MONTH. WOULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS OF SOME INDIAN WHO CAN HELP ME IN TRAVELLING AND FOOD IN SHENZHEN

SHARDIA MR
SHIMLA HIMACHAL PRADESH
INDIA

Apr 23, 2013 23:06 Reply

Mr.GAURAV from India said:

i lived in shenzhen for more than a year, in starting i felt it is very hard to live but after 2-3 months it's started feeling easy. I hired one NEPALI guy to cook food for me that time.There is one more Indian guy in LOWU where you can get Indian food just by making call to him or you can visit his home.My overall experience in Shenzhen is very good.

Nov 26, 2014 04:31
Mr.M R SHARDIA from INDIA replied:

Gaurav, I want to visit Shenzhen next month. would you please let me know the number of some indians who could help us in talking, food and travelling.

shardia MR
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
India,

Dec 11, 2013 07:23 Reply

Mr.CARLA from USA said:

I lived and taught in Shenzhen, for 7 months. It is a beautiful city, but polluted. People throw trash on the ground, among other things. Many people were very kind and offered to help. The metro is the way to go. The bus drivers and taxis drive like they are on a race track. I enjoyed the bullet train to bejingi. The country was interesting and food was good. Go to the parks, they are the best! . Be sure to visit Dongman market, and the modern toilet restaurant,,,,,food ok, but ice cream and surroundings are awesome.

Jul 1, 2013 21:08 Reply

Mr.JOEL from USA said:

I am visiting your Shenzhen soon I hope i can meet some freindly people there!

Page 1 of 2PreviousNext

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.